September Challenge

hi sarah... very well done on the 3.8lbs loss thats fab hun.. yeah you can count that towards your sept challenge as its for this months challenge...

welcome aboard angel kate...

How is everyone??? Ill be having my WI tomm as i completely forgot today...

Hey guys. Congrats to everyone on their losses. Weighed in today, my first weigh in 16 days and was hoping it would be a good 'un. Really happy to announce a loss of 13lbs. Was tempted to up my target after this fab start, but I've done that before and fell on my ass, so let's just see how far over target I can manage.

Ria - 5lbs or 1 inch from hips and waist = 1lb lost
precious - 10lbs
Beekeeper - 7lbs
ballyfuller - 11lbs
madchef - 1 inch from waist
Just Jools - 8lbs
dextermummy - 14lbs - 13lbs lost
MissJelly (227lbs) - 12lbs
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs
assj - 10lbs - 3.8lb lost

Wow Dextermummy that is utterly amazing, very well done to you, be proud of what you've achieved!
I think you'll get to your target with no bother! ;) Congrats again xx

precious - 10lbs
Beekeeper - 7lbs
ballyfuller - 11lbs
Just Jools - 8lbs - 1lb lost
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs

Hey everyone - 1lb loss for me... wow wow wow dextermummy 13lbs loss is just AWESOME... thats nearly a stone you should be well proud of your self.. how did u manage that if you dont mind? congrats honey...

A very big WELL DONE to everyone else too... lets crack this together :)

And.... best of luck to the rest of you with WI's comming up...

precious - 10lbs - 1lb lost
Beekeeper - 7lbs
ballyfuller - 11lbs
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs

Beekeeper - 7lbs
ballyfuller - 11lbs
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs
kes- 10lbs - 1.5lbs lost

im a little late in adding myself on here.... my start weight was a guess, (more a sts from the week before) because i missed slimming world to get a proper weigh in....
so my start weight was 12 stone 13lbs. (all that holiday weight ehhhhh) and now as of last night i lost 1.5lbs woop woop....

i am determined to make goal this month, if not do more! so fingers crossed.

I'm working hard to get at least 2lbs off by my Friday weigh in, I stayed the same last weigh in so I'm more determined now! I really don't think I'll hit my 10lbs target this month but I'll try my very best.

Well done on your loss Kes, brilliant!

Hi all! I really want to lose 10 pounds! I only lost half a pound last week so hopefully if i'm really good and do loads of exercise I shall have lost 10 pounds by the end of the month/middle of oct (as it seems a little ambitious) I need to shift the fat! Congratulations on everybody's weight losses so far xx
I'm the same as you, I don't think I'll lose 10lbs by the end of the month though and am literally foaming at myself for putting 2lbs ON, grrr, its coming back off and thats a promise! :D

I'm the same as you, I don't think I'll lose 10lbs by the end of the month though and am literally foaming at myself for putting 2lbs ON, grrr, its coming back off and thats a promise! :D

I love your determination =] I am sure you will do it and lose more. We can aim for the 10lbs anyway and if it doesn't happen then we'll just lose it next month :) x

I love your determination =] I am sure you will do it and lose more. We can aim for the 10lbs anyway and if it doesn't happen then we'll just lose it next month :) x
Ah thank you, I do try! Yes you're so right, we can aim and try our best then if not, just carry it on into next month.
Good luck anyway, I hope you succeed, keep me updated on how you're doing :)

Terrible start here for me - I've gained 3lb! Just back from 5 nights of over indulgence in Amsterdam, so I expected it really. Now I am truly in the right frame of mind so still plan to keep to my target for the end of the month. Well done to all the great losses so far - I'll be up there with you next week :)

Beekeeper - 7lbs +3lb
ballyfuller - 11lbs
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs
kes- 10lbs - 1.5lbs lost

2lb lost :)

Ria - 5lbs or 1 inch from hips and waist = 3lb lost
Beekeeper - 7lbs +3lb
ballyfuller - 11lbs
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs
kes- 10lbs - 1.5lbs lost

Bee Keeper- we are pretty sure you will nail it for next weeks WI .. glad to hear your in the zone :)

RIa - You amaze me everytime - well done hun :)

Well done to those who have lost so far! and for those who haven't I'm sure it will just add more determination! :)

I've just added myself to the list (hope that's ok), although I started my monthly challenge on the 1st of Sept. I weigh in every Monday so far managed to lose 2 lbs.

Ria - 5lbs or 1 inch from hips and waist = 3lb lost
Beekeeper - 7lbs +3lb
ballyfuller - 11lbs
Miss Mango - 10lbs
SammyE - 8lbs
Angel Kate - 10lbs
kes- 10lbs - 1.5lbs lost
Beasty - 7lbs - 2lbs lost

Lost 2 and a half pounds! Yey! Just 7 and a half left for this month...hopefully can do it! =] x
Way to go hun, thats brilliant! Very well done - fingers crossed for the 7 and a half to go quickly too! :D

Back