September Challenge.

redmel

Dreamer
Hello one and all

Just thought I would get the ball rolling ready for 1st September. We can do this together:)

So just copy and paste the list into a new post and add your name and target onto the end......

Redmel - 7lbs.

Yeeehar I am SO up for this!! I'll find out tomorrow if I've done my 7lb target for August, fingers crossed!

Redmel - 7lbs
LighterCL - 7lbs

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Lighter xxx

I'm up for it :)

Redmel -7
LighterCL -7
Greedyguts1980 -7

Oooh we are all aiming for the magic 7lbs..

Roll up, Roll up.....anymore takers :p

Yay Mimms 7lb aswell :D We can do this :D

Where is everyone? Need more for our challenges!! Gonna set the exercise one up after I finish my hair!!

xxx

Btw, do we weigh in tmrw and declare our weights? Not done this before xxx

I think for the monthly challenge it should probably run 1st to 30th so everyone weighs tom then again on the last day of the month...so this would be in addition to your normal weekly/daily weighing lol.

Thats how ive seen it done on the other boards anyway xx

But then I have seen others just weigh on their normal day and so I would just weigh on mondays and sort of work it out as how ever many weigh ins there are and declare that way...

I'll weigh in tmrw and then on Saturday for normal weigh in. Then weigh in every Saturday as normal.

xxx

Yes, i will weigh in tomorrow then aswell, and count this as a completely different challenge.

My usual weigh-in day is a monday, so i will just carry on with my weekly weigh-ins too (well, daily;))

Have you done your hair yet...where's our exercise challenge greedy x

It's up Redmel!! :) xxx

Greedyguts1980 14 stone 12 lbs exactly

Sorry I was supposed to write 14 stone 10lbs exactly. Not impressed with 2lbs 2 oz loss. Will crack on tho :)

xxx

Redmel -7
LighterCL -7
Greedyguts1980 -7
mini~mimms-7
Dreamslim - 9

Is it ok if I join you? Trying slimfast for 2-3 weeks (or basically until I lose my 9lb target for sept. Lol.) sorry though, I bucked the trend and ruined the 7's. Haha.

Lol welcome dreamslim...

Good luck with your September target x

Back