September Challenge!!

lyndzi76

Gold Member
Right I need to do some shifting of the pounds before my holiday at the end of September so here is my goal.

Please join in so we can motivate each other.

Lyndzi76 - target 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

I'm with you, off on hols beginning of October so also need to shift some more before then.

Fran81 - target 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

Yeah, where you on holiday?

I'm not sure I'll do the 14lb but going to try.

If you follow the diet and drink your water is there anything else you can do to influence weight loss?

Lyndzi seems I am with you on everything...lol

I don't have a holiday but nice to be part of a motivating challenging. I am out to lose as much as possible before pregnancy

My-year2012 14lb (Olb lost, 14lb to go)

When do we start the count down? From our next weigh ins??

Kool. let do it this :)

Yep me too. I'm also trying to lose before getting pregnant again. I'd said I'd start trying if I got below 100kg but now I'm on a roll I've changed it to 90kg.

Lyndzi the only other thing I've noticed is I lose more if I get more sleep. Late nights usually equal a poor loss.

I am in the process of trying so just trying to get as much off..You will be under 90kg before you know it

Early night equal good losses....I'll start going to bed earlier.

Night all....wishing you both good luck on our Sept Challenge :)

I go away in two weeks time for a much needed holiday. I won't make my target of 9lbs but I will try :)

TrueBlueAngel 9lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)

TrueBlueAngel the 2weeks may deliver the result you desire....positive thinking :)

After having a 100% first week i just cant seem to stay on plan so this challenge is right up my street in keeping me motivated and 100% during september x

Safia 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

After having a 100% first week i just cant seem to stay on plan so this challenge is right up my street in keeping me motivated and 100% during september x

Bucksfizz (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go!

I'll join in, I'm starting Monday and also go on hols in 2 weeks. Doing 2 weeks s&s then off on hols, and re-start the day after I get back.

Good luck!

Nice of you to join Safia. We can help each other have a 100% month.

I'll join in, I'm starting Monday and also go on hols in 2 weeks. Doing 2 weeks s&s then off on hols, and re-start the day after I get back.

Good luck!

Hi Bucksfizz, Good luck for the 2 weeks. Where you going on holiday?

I'm off to Vegas! We can't wait, but is like to feel comfy in my shorts!
Then as soon as hols are out of the way it's slim for Xmas countdown for me :)

Lol i have nothing as exciting as a holiday to look forward to but i seriously need to lose the lbs to get into my pre pregnancy clothes as non of them fit, even my coat doesnt fit so i think i better get a move on as i really dont want to fork out for a new coat x

Hi everyone,

I'll join in too if that's ok? I'm starting s+s tomorrow as need to lose my preggy weight too (plus the extra non preggy weight that I gained!!). I'm still wearing maternity stuff as none of my clothes fit!!
My big big super dream goal is to lose 4 stone, but I'd be over the moon to lose 14lbs in September and get a good motivating start on this diet!!
Bet you guys are excited about your Hols!! I went to Vegas 2 years ago on my honeymoon and it is an awesome place!! You'll love it!!

Right better get some sleep before day one!!

Sammy33 - Target 14lb - (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Safia, Bucksfizz and Sammy33 welcome to the Sept Challenge.

Its going to be awesome...its nice when every one has similar aspirations to: holidays, health, for pregnancy and after pregnancy.

We can do this ladies..

LETS ALL BE 100% and submit some losses...YAY! :)

Back