September Challenge!!

Weigh in day but and I lost 4.5lbs but as already counted 3.5 of that in the August challenge I figure I can't count it in both so just the 1lb off for now.

Lyndzi76 - target 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

Fran81 - target 14lb (1lb lost, 13lb to go)

My-year2012 14lb (Olb lost, 14lb to go)

TrueBlueAngel 9lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)

Safia 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Bucksfizz (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go!

Sammy33 - Target 14lb - (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Well done Fran81!!

I'm on day one and all going well so far!!
Xx

I'm joining too.... by the end of this month I WILL be out of the 200's! I'm not sure whether to count todays weigh in or not though, as it is September 1st and I stopped counting for the July challenge a week ago... hmmm...

Nixxy - Target 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Hope it's ok if I join? I am not starting til tomorrow xx

Nixxy - Target 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

KEMummy - Target 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

How's everyone's day gone? Have we been 100% with plenty of water?

My day has been awful and started off on plan but went mad in the evening! I will be going back to 4 packs tomorrow to remove any temptation. How has today been for you lyndzi x

If I eat anything at all it can mean disaster for me!!

My day was good in well and truly in ketosis as I actual forgot meals had to scoff them both in the evening and my feet are like blocks of ice.

If I eat anything at all it can mean disaster for me!!

My day was good in well and truly in ketosis as I actual forgot meals had to scoff them both in the evening and my feet are like blocks of ice.

I was in ketosis too until i couldnt resist the childrens food! Need to be a lot stronger and maybe do a diary and come on here more. Today is weigh in (definately a gain, most likely gained most of the weight i lost last week!) so will use todays weight to lose the 14lbs from x

Day one went well - phew!! Day two - my first challenge - meeting my friends in a cafe. I'll go all out and have a sparkling water with ice, hold the lemon!! Lol.
What forms of 'gentle exercise' do people do?
Good luck day!!

You can have a green tea / peppermint tea too

I do walking on the weekends...and during the week trying to do 3 days of the 30 day shred.

Good Luck with DAY TWO....YOU CAN DO IT

Looking forward to you weigh in reults Safia :)

Cool thanks I forgot about that!

Day two here we go!!

?

Good luck with Day 2 Sammy. Does your friend know your on the diet?

I do 30 day shred every other day and 10 minuet toning daily x

I haven't told anyone yet apart from hubby, but knowing me I'll probably blurt it out!! Lol.
I was hoping to get it fully under way before telling people as last time on Cambridge I found everyone - literally everyone - has got an opinion that they can't help but express! I ignored it last time as I was past the first weeks side effects (I remember being quite emotional the first week!!), so I want to get into it first before spilling the beans!!
I had to block my mother in law down the garden path yesterday as I didn't want her coming in through the kitchen door and seeing my slim and save diet station that I'd set up!! Ha ha.
Thanks for the tips -
I'll try to work around my baby's naps and get some toning in!! I walk with the pram every day so hopefully that will help.
Thanks guys x

Pmsl blocking your mother in law down the path.
I totally agree everyone has an opinion and generally the negative. I haven't told anyone other than my hubby and my parents.
How old is your baby? I have a 2 year old and 3 month old so I know what you mean trying to work around them.
If you go on to YouTube and type in low impact toning exercise there are a few on there ranging from 8 mins to 30 mins.

Ah brilliant! Thank you. I'll take a look later on.
She's 15 weeks this week. Ah so you know exactly how I'm feeling! Lol.
I'd like a little brother or sister for her but want to shed this bulk first!

I think most people can't understand why we do diets like this - if they've never had an issue shifting weight then I guess they wouldn't understand.

But once I'm fully in it and feeling good then I'll be happier to tell a few more people.

Right day 2... Banana milkshake down. And Eden's had her milk! Lol. We're ready for the day!! Xx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.
What you doing up at this hour?

Was feeding my baby daughter x

Looking forward to you weigh in reults Safia :)

Right after being on and off (more off) s&s since wednesday i have gained 3.5lbs! Oh well it will be off in no time x

Last edited:
Back