September Challenge!!

Yay well done Safia!!

No weight loss for me this week...STS the same.

Here I come week 5

We are going for 2 weeks :) I'm getting so excited now!!! Xx

Well iv finally got all my gain off so now I can start losing properly again :) xx

I have a 3.5lb gain to get rid of too x
My daughters are on my back too to go to disney but they will have to wait until my youngest is atleast 3 x

I have a 3.5lb gain to get rid of too x
My daughters are on my back too to go to disney but they will have to wait until my youngest is atleast 3 x

I had an 8lb gain to get off :( so I'm happy it's finally gone and I can get back to losing properly!!!

My kids are still really young only 3 and 2 but we decided we wanted a holiday that the whole family could enjoy and we wouldn't struggle to keep them entertained :) xx

I'm starting tomorrow, so a couple of days into the month, so will prob go for a 12lb goal this month. I am so so so determined. I've been messing about all year and getting bigger and bigger and it needs to stop!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.

5lb loss for me this week :)

Lyndzi76 - target 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

Fran81 - target 14lb (1lb lost, 13lb to go)

My-year2012 14lb (Olb lost, 14lb to go)

TrueBlueAngel 9lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)

Safia 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Bucksfizz (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go!

Sammy33 - Target 14lb - (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Nixxy - Target 14lbs (3.4lbs lost, 10.6lbs to go)

KEMummy - Target 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Rammy 20 - Target 10lbs (0lbs lost)

MamaC- Target 5lbs (0lbs lost, 5lbs to go)

Cheekychick81 target 14lbs (5lbs lost 9lbs to go)

Woo hoo well done!! Bet that feels goooooooooood!! Xx

I lost 1lb this morning :) as I'm going on holiday in a week I'm going to weigh everyday and update when I lose between now and then!!! Xx

Lyndzi76 - target 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

Fran81 - target 14lb (1lb lost, 13lb to go)

My-year2012 14lb (Olb lost, 14lb to go)

TrueBlueAngel 9lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)

Sammy33 - Target 14lb - (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Nixxy - Target 14lbs (3.4lbs lost, 10.6lbs to go)

KEMummy - Target 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

Rammy 20 - Target 10lbs (0lbs lost)

MamaC- Target 5lbs (1lb lost, 4lbs to go)

Cheekychick81 target 14lbs (5lbs lost 9lbs to go)

Hi can I join please ? I started yesterday and I am aiming for 16 lbs this month. Can someone add me in please I am a bit of a dinosaur with this technology thank you x

Lyndzi76 - target 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go) Fran81 - target 14lb (1lb lost, 13lb to go)
My-year2012 14lb (Olb lost, 14lb to go) TrueBlueAngel 9lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
Sammy33 - Target 14lb - (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go) Nixxy - Target 14lbs (3.4lbs lost, 10.6lbs to go) KEMummy - Target 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go) Rammy 20 - Target 10lbs (0lbs lost)
MamaC- Target 5lbs (1lb lost, 4lbs to go) Cheekychick81 target 14lbs (5lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Lozzer58 - target 16lbs (0lbs lost, 16lbs to go)

Welcome and Good Luck Lozzer58 xx

Sorry went a bit squiffy when I posted it! I'm apparently not very good with technology either!! Lol xx

I've survived day two. How are you getting on?

Day five complete and been 100% so far! Yay!! Although tonight after my 15 week old had a diva moment I could've happily guzzled a bottle of wine in 10 seconds flat!
Hey ho, nearly bedtime.

How's everyone else doing? We're nearly quarter of a way through our challenge!! Xx

I am doing well just praying for a lose this week.

I can sympathise Sammy my 13 week old had her jabs yesterday and had the grumps on all night and I LOVE my alcohol.

I'm sure you'll have a good loss My Year, your diary is looking good.

What you all hoping for on the scales?

Back