September Keto Challenge

Hi, lost another 2lb, have revised my goal down from 14 to 10lb as I realise that it’s not going to come off as quick as when I’ve done very low cal. Am happy with my progress 5lb in 2 weeks. Want to lose another 4 by last day of Sept.

Susie - 14lb, 8 to go
Tringle - 3kg, 3kg to go
Tazbabe - 10lb, 10lb to go
Angie-bum - 10lb, 4 to go
Manxy - 11lb, 9 to go
AliGal - 10 lbs, 7.6 to go

280lbs I 277.6 I 278.6
Up a lb. Onwards and downwards.....

Susie - 14lb, 8 to go
Tringle - 3kg, 3kg to go
Angie-bum - 10lb, 4 to go
Manxy - 11lb, 9 to go
AliGal - 10 lbs, 8.6 to go

Nothing for me, but to be honest i dont think im even trying. I seem to be heading into my winter slump and need a major dose of motivation to get me going again.

I guess nothing is better than ticking up, Tip. I'm under motivated this week too - and there's not much left in the house to eat..

Have redone my goal as I have had a good week & passed it so now going for 14lb

Susie - 14lb, 8 to go
Tringle - 3kg, 3kg to go
Angie-bum - 14lb, 2lb to go
Manxy - 11lb, 7 to go
AliGal - 10 lbs, 8.6 to go

280lbs I 277.6 I 278.6 | 280.6
Up again.up on the month. I've been all over the place. Time to focus .....

Susie - 14lb, 8 to go
Tringle - 3kg, 3kg to go
Manxy - 11lb, 7 to go
AliGal - 10 lbs, 10.6 to go

Well done, Angie-bum. I've had a really good week with another three pounds gone, although I may not hit my target after a slightly indulgent lunch out today :)

Keep going everyone - still plenty of time to get back on track!

Susie - 14lb, 8 to go
Tringle - 3kg, 3kg to go
Manxy - 11lb, 4lb to go

It’s hard, I didn’t step onto the scale until the end of August, ignoring the truth that I’d put back on what I’d lost earlier in the year. Didn’t get my head in the right place til 3 days b4 beginning of September. I have found doing intermittent fasting helps, as it got me into ketosis fast and if I’ve gone over 1 day, the next I can compensate. Also finding alternatives to bread have been a godsend

I stayed the same at my usual weekend weigh-in but I can feel the change in my shape so I'm not disheartened. I will step on the scales again tomorrow in the hope that I might get a pound closer to my target weight for the month :)

Susie - 14lb, 8 to go
Tringle - 3kg, 3kg to go
Manxy - 11lb, 4lb to go

Me too, so far 11lb down, Will weigh tomorrow to plan what loss I want in October.

Back