September Starters

Hey there guys. Just thought Id pop in to say hello. I had my 7 week weigh in and pictures taken his week. so far I have lost 3 stone!!! still got a way to go but really feeling like Im getting there!! Never thought I would be the weight I am now. I weigh what I did a year before I had my baby. I now feel like anything else I lose which I will is just such an amazing acheivement for me.
Keep it up girls!!!

Hey there guys. Just thought Id pop in to say hello. I had my 7 week weigh in and pictures taken his week. so far I have lost 3 stone!!! still got a way to go but really feeling like Im getting there!! Never thought I would be the weight I am now. I weigh what I did a year before I had my baby. I now feel like anything else I lose which I will is just such an amazing acheivement for me.
Keep it up girls!!!

3 stone in 7 weeks. I bet your over the moon!

Well done you!

B x

MollysMum - you're doing so well! I'm very envious and hope to catch up sometime next month.

Heading into our W/I time again, how is everyone doing? I've noticed that our SSers thread has been quite quiet of late. Are we all ok?

hi all
hope everyones WI goes well this week. i have been trying to up my exercise- just making sure i get more walking in and making sure i am taking in enough water, constant toilet breaks are back but at least they are a good indicator!!
it has been a little quiet on here of late, i'm use to seeing the ss thread at the top!!
can i just check are we not supposed to weigh ourselves throughout the week? i am finding myself checking daily at the moment and am scared that i am creating bad habits
ella
x

hey everyone :) hope everyones ok and doing good!! ive had a crap sleeping week this week since sat not sleeping well at all which is then causing headaches during the day!! hoping this will stop soon cause im very exhausted!!
i got my implanon changed yes so hoping this wont send my hormones all over the place to!! its still sorta sore from the needle!!

other than that have had a brill couple of ll days nothing to report really its like second nature now lol!!
met one of the girls for "lunch" yes and she kept complimenting me i was delighted lol!!
have wi tomorro...would LOVE my offical 2stone and into the 11's this week so fingers crossed!!!

good luck with wi's everyone xxx

Good luck everyone - hope those who've been weighed did well and those about to be weighed do well :)

I'm obsessed with my weight - no scales to weigh on so I have to wait till thursday night. I feel lighter but will see.

I totally agree about the to-weigh or not-to-weigh thing. I've decided to wait until I'm in management before splurging on some good quality scales for home. At the minute we have an old set that fluctuate so wildly I'm too scared to use them at all in case the show a gain!

Once I'm managing my target weight, then I'll start weighing myself.

Great losses to the Monday/Tuesday girls. Wednesday girls "think thin!" -

I have my w/i tonight, and as usual, I am worried sick. I had a horrible dream last night about horrible food and now, surprise surprise, I feel horrible. And bigger.

I have decided that I hate Wednesdays!

Bring on 7.30! Put me out of my misery!!

B x

OH MY FRICKING GOD IM ON THE 11'S!!! LOST 4LBS TONIGHT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELIGHTED!!! lol hope everyone else did ok xxx

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 4, Wednesday, 10st, lost 24lb so far (8st 4lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 7 -wed - 4stone - 31.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 7 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 27.9 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 6, Thurs, 4st to loose -28lbs so far
Laststraw - London - week 8 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 25.3lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 6 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 34lbs so far
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 6 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 26.6 lbs so far
SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 4 - Thursdays - 7stone - 26lb so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 6 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 27lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 3 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 14lb so far
vintella - London - week 2 - Thursdays - 7 stone - 22.5lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - Wednesdays - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 3 -Wednesdays - 3 and a half stone - 20lb so far.

thanks girls :)

Well done Catz

Fab news. It's worth all the hard work isn't it?
Just for the record I don't weigh in between the sessions. Sometimes our sessions are so good I forget what the weight loss has been that week!
All I know is it's consistent. I've lost something every week since Feb.
I think LL is fantastic and we have a super LLC.:queen:

Another good week for me, 3.5 lbs down this week and only one emotional blip when I went out for a meal with 20 people and could only have water! Took it out on the OH a bit...sorry for that hun.

I have started to feel hungry over the past couple of weeks, but used an idea from another forum about writing myself a letter explaining why I was so proud of myself and telling myself honestly about the ups and downs of doing this. It seems to have really focussed my mind because I no longer feel hungry (obviously it was all in my head).

Anyway, keep up the good work folks.

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 4, Wednesday, 10st, lost 24lb so far (8st 4lb to go)!
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 7 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 30.2 lbs so far
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 3 -Wednesdays - 3 and a half stone - 20lb so far.

I'm back! No need to worry. Lost 5lb! Total now at 2 stone and 1 lb.

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and an update!

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 5, Wednesday, 10st, lost 31lb so far (7st 13lb to go)!

B x

bill losses girls well done xxx

Good luck for tonight KW. I almost wish my life away waiting for weigh in nights now!

I'm proud to announce that today is Day 50 for me. No cheating, no sipping, licking, stealing, munching or crunching for 50 days. Can't believe I've done it really, but I love the results so far.

Anyone know a good seamstress? I have a ballgown that needs to be taken in from a size 18 to size 12. (Lighterlife is soooooo good).

Wow, just call me the 3lb girl! Another 3 down this week which I'm quite happy about as it's TOTM and I felt so bloated I was sure I would have gained.

Well done to everyone - our running total lost for SSers is now 344lb - that's 24 stone - how clever are we?!

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 5, Wednesday, 10st, lost 31lb so far (7st 13lb to go)!
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 7 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 30lb so far

Back