September Starters

LS, I reckon we might now be in a position to taste each others food...the chocolate mint flavour was nice (I might have tasted it). I haven't bothered with the strawberry as I doubt it is much different to ours. The cappucino smelt disgusting, but I had a bad experience on LL making the vanilla hot with a spoon of coffee and was nearly ill. The oriental chilli soup had the smell and look of thai chilli!

I shall report back when we've tried the others. This week he is only on shakes/soups to get into ketosis and next week has access to bars etc.

Hope you are all having a good weekend. The weather on the southcoast is horrible. Funny how this seems to be a trigger for me for certain foods and drinks. I think an element of boredom exists as well, we'd planned a day out which we've cancelled because of the weather.

i did cd in the summer!found the shakes spec the choc was much stronger tasting and sweet!! there choc is VERY choc nearly to much imo!! and i didnt like their banana but LOVE ours!! only liked basicaaly the choc versions on cd but yet on ll dont drink the choc!! i only get strawberry vanilla and banana!!

i think the ll ones are the nicest out of lt, cd and ll!!
and yep ive tried lt too haha only lasted 3days on cd, 1 week on lt!! so this is the one that works for me!!!

i think its a combination between the councilling, the flavours, and this just being "the time" for me to do it!!
i thought the banana one was sickening to tell u truth dunno why!! i didnt taste the soups but the bars i found....eeewww lol
now saying that i dint eat bars on ll either but the cd ones were VERY chewy and took me ages to eat them!! in a bad way though!!

Aw LS, I think it's great your off to RTM. I'm sure you will get to your target weight!!!

I miss you already!!!

B x

awh delighted for ya hunni hope u get to where u wanna be xxx

lol ls i have had these set goals for the last 3 years (started ww 2years ago) and NEVER had i gotten down so far on them like i have thats why i keep them on my sig its soooo deadly to finally achieve them!!
havent tried on my size 12 jeans in bout 3 weeks though so when im in town during the week might try them on!!

also love that im now SMALLER than my other half and one of my aunts who looks a lot smaller than me though cause shes taller but its the fact that im NOT the bigger one now thats so cool!!

oh and i have back bones too which is flipping fab and weird!! there so uncomfortable but i no ill"grow into them" ....without the weight!! haha

hows everyones weekend being?
i was lying in bed last night and started thinking about a certain type of food havent had in years!! started to feel quilty and then thought...this is what got me into the downward spiral of my relationship with food, cause if i had something nice i convinced my self id blown it...and then eat loads more....so i achnowledged that yes these tayto would be nice as a treat but doesnt mean ive to beat myself up bout them if i do eat them ever again!!

night add i DIDNT eat hadnt even got them in the house but was thinking more so for maintance!!!
ye ok ill shut up now lol!!

Eek! My trousers are falling down!!

Hahaha!

I have officially lost 2 dress sizes and a shoe size! In fact 2 shoe sizes if we're talking about M&S!!

B x

I'm away from the computer for a few days and I miss out on so much! LS off to RTM - congratulations - you'll be missed - so you should probably hang about on here too to keep your fingers limber.

Bek's is down 2 shoe & clothes sizes - congrats!

Catz is shrinking and RaeB's flirting with the Cambridge diet?! What's the difference between that and LL? My O/H is now talking about doing LL but if there are other options that suit men more, I'd love more info.

I really need to keep my head in the game a bit more here.

Andy - Poor you for being ill - head to the chemist and ask for a diabetic- friendly cold & flu remedy. I got Beechams and it worked a treat. I had to read quite a few boxes to find something sugar-free though.

Thanks SS, I will see about getting that. Have had this cold on and off for 3 weeks now and it's getting a bit draining! In the past I wouldn't have minded as I'd have lost loads of weight but now I won't be doing anything I don't normally do lol

Oh no Andy! Get well soon!

Kleenex, Hot Chocolate and Hot Baths. It'll make you feel better even if your not really!!

B x

chemist at boots reckons no such thing as diabetic friendly cold remedies.

I have beechams here and the ingredient list is:

Aspirin, caffeince, lactose, maize starch, collodiolanhydrous silica, sodium sulphate, saccharin sodium, sodium cyclamate, and spice flavou.

Anything on there that suggests I just go back to bed and do without?

I ended up not taking it and feel a bit better (still going to be off tomorrow though). Will have a chat with my LLC on Thursday about this and flu shots. Thanks xx

:wave_cry:

Hello you lovely ladies!!!

Remember me?

I had to stop LL cos I was ill unfortunately BUT I haven't given up on dieting and in 8 weeks (after a four week start on LL) have lost 28lbs with my next weigh in tomorrow!!!

Hope you're all doing ok - i've been mega mad busy so haven't had a chance to pop in here BUT just wanted to cheer you all on - hope you're all still doing really well - I'm sure you are!!!

Lots of love xxx

Nice to see you back Wytchy - everyones has been wondering where you are :D

Glad you're doing well ;)

xx

delighted u kept up the losses wytchy everyone was wondering how u were!! and that loss is fab!! well done!
are u doing ll or a diet?

sv hope ur doing ok now!!

ive been FREEZING today like seriously so cold!! snd its crap being in college all day freezing!!
good thing though my exam was cancelled tomorro so i can attend my meeting woohoo!! cant believe another week is over!! where are they going!! hope for at least 3 tomorro so fingers crossed!! hows everyone doing? and good luck everyone for wi! xxx

Yay Wytchy! So nice to see you on here again. Keep hanging about and tell us all about what you've been up to.

How did the w/i's go last night? No one's updated yet and I'm dying to know. I've got mine tonight and feel pretty good about it, despite some pretty bad migraine over the past week (Beks you're not alone) I've managed to stick to the programme - even when o/h offered to get my puking rescue remedy of Walkers salted crisps & sprite. "No" I said - in the style of a soldier going into battle, I'll just have my St Clements.

Updates girls (and Andy) ?!

Weigh in tonight. OMG! I hate Wednesday. I am having a total mental breakdown as usual. I am trying to get all this paperwork done for my boss, sorting my uncles brithday surprise for Saturday, sorting everyone out for Alton Towers Halloween fun tomorrow. Seriously, no offence to Andy here, but why are boys so useless as organising? Two Jokers outfits I've had to source in a day!! And I hate the Joker. I need a nap. . .

B x

PS: SS well done for not giving in to crisps and sprite. I could KILL for a sprite right now!

Back