September Starters

And my brother has managed to break both toy guns I bought them. I give up. It's like havin two grown up kids!

Aw SV sorry to offend you :p

B x

hehe, no, I know they would play with them and someone would probably get hurt - I was just trying to get them an early xmas present ;)

You boys all stick together!! Haha

It's an idea. But I fear for the safety of my furniture, windows, etc...

And as brother dearest is getting me sharks for Christmas, I can just see them breaking the tank too!!

B x

Weigh in tonight, not sure I'm looking forward to it as I think my loss will be low tonight. I haven't done anything differently so will measure myself as well!

The OH is on day 5 of CD and boy was he grumpy last night! He's in ketosis but missing food like mad. He's decided that he's going to come in from work, have a soup then an hour later a shake and go to bed.....I'm trying to convince him that it will get better. He has weigh in tomorrow evening so I'm hoping he has a good loss to motivate him.

RaeB - how come your o/h decided to do Cambridge rather than LL? Is it very different? Better for men? My o/h is making murmers about wanting to do LL but if Cambridge is better for guys I'll point him in that direction...I don't know much about the difference.

Weigh in tonight, not sure I'm looking forward to it as I think my loss will be low tonight. I haven't done anything differently so will measure myself as well!

I hear you RaeB!

I think this way every week. I am sure that you will be just fine.

Thanks to SV, my mind has been off weigh in and on what to get the housemates for Xmas. Sooooo less stressed now.

B x

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 5, Wednesday, 10st, lost 31lb so far (7st 13lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 7 -wed - 4stone - 31.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 7 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 32.1 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 7, Thurs, 4st to loose -30lbs so far
Laststraw - London - week 8 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 25.3lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 6 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 34lbs so far
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 7 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 30.2 lbs so far
SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 5 - Thursdays - 7stone - 30.5lb so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 7 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 30lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 8 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 39lb so far
vintella - London - week 4 - Thursdays - 6-7 stone - 28.5lb so far
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 4 -Wednesdays - 3 and a half stone - 21lb so far.

My Hubby has lost 3st in 5 weeks, and he has had no cravings for food or his alcohol at all, he has sailed through it no probs, tell your men not worry they will have good losses, men lose way quicker than us women, he has gone from a 38/40 waist to a 34 waist and still dropping.They will be amazed at there losses i promise!

As I expected it was a low loss this week, 1.5lbs. I can feel the water retention over the last few days and the scales have confirmed it. I've done nothing different to normal so expect a better loss next week.

Tonight I shall be having an early night. It took 3.5 hrs to get into work this morning and I've had a sore bloated stomach all day. So it will be a hot bath and then to bed with a book so I can sulk about my 1.5lb loss on my own!

OH chose CD because he only has a couple of stone to lose and last time I spoke to LLC she said they didn't have a programme. Tonight she did say that LL are starting a programme for those under BMI of 29 so he does have the choice of LL as well now. He wants to eat the one meal a day under CD so I guess he'll stick with that.

Well done raeB mine was low to i lost2.5lb!! kinda raging but was kinda expecting it...hopefully ill have a bbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiggggggggg one next week haha have been crap with water today to only bordering above the min!!

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 5, Wednesday, 10st, lost 31lb so far (7st 13lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 8 -wed - 4stone - 34lbs so far!
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 4 -Wednesdays - 3 and a half stone - 21lb so far.

Just got back from w/i. I have lost 4lb.

UPDATE!

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 6, Wednesday, 10st, lost 33lb so far (7st 9lb to go)!

Another 2lb :(

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 6, Wednesday, 10st, lost 33lb so far (7st 9lb to go)!
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 5 -Wednesdays - 3 and a half stone - 23lb so far.

Just got back from w/i. I have lost 4lb.

UPDATE!

Well done! x

Good losses again this week, keep it up ladies and gents.

I've decided to try for 5 litres of water a day to see if that makes a difference. I'm already 2 litres of water and 2 large cups of coffee into it!

A 1.5lb loss at weigh in last night made me panic about my goal, end of foundation and Christmas. Isn't it daft that we dream about losing weight this quickly and then when we're on it, we're still not satisfied!

Well done, everyone.

I'm worried about tonight - I have been ill this week and not drinking all my water. And I haven't been to the loo for a few days (tmi I know). So I'm nervous about the weigh in.

I'll be ok - just need to get to 50 pounds to go and then I'm on the home straiight.

Back