September Starters

I feel pretty stupid but how do I add myself to weekly wi thread and what is word game. Is there a guide to this? It is sooooooo confusing. you are great helps xxxxxx

just copy and paste the last list submitted and add ur name wi day, week ur on, weight to loose and loss so far!!

also i cant answer bout the game never use it lol!! sorry xxx

oo speaking of jackets... i got so excited the other day cos i could zip one up, i have had a jacket that i wore all the time which never zipped up, now its starting to get baggy!

Morning girls & Andy,

Grey and miserable here in Surrey but not too bad if you're in a warm office with a nice hot vanilla & coffee late!

My good news of the day...I've had a couple of pairs of trousers lurking in my wardrobe that I've not been able to do up since I bought them 18months ago. In desperation for something to wear out last night I thought I'd give them a go and they're now both quite baggy. Hurrah!!!

I'm starting to think I may not have to do any clothes shopping at all until I finish developers now. There are so many things I'd grown out of that I can start wearing again. Frightning that when I look back, I had put on an average of 1.5st a year for the past 4 years. So nice to see things ticking back the other way and so quickly too.

How is everybody this morning...its that time of the week again w/i's are just around the corner. How are we all feeling about scale time this week?

I'm feeling pretty confident about scale time tomorrow! I know the numbers are coming down. It's just a question of how much they are coming down by!

I am feeling very positive, still! And after the sicky episode on Saturday night, I have been taking things a little easier (except the climbing on furniture yesterday!) And, shock horror, I've managed all 4 food packs for 2 days running! Yey me!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday morning and your all excited to see what news the scales bring this week!

B x

As I have loads of clothes from size 16 - 24, I will not have to do any shopping until I hit a 14! And then, Primark will be available to me! Ah the cheapness . . . My savings will not be harmed!

Why can't they do plus sizes in there!? It's soooo unfair!

B x

ah thanks for clearing that up for me, someone told me that and i took it as being true.

i think i may go to the gym, tomorrow maybe :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, sorry for hijacking your post - but the August Starters thread is really dwindling, and I only started at the end of August (25th) so I'm at 'roughly' the same stage as you lot and thought it would be good to post here too!

To any Augusters that read this - I am not being a traitor!!! Ha ha ha!

Anyway - can see from the tickers that you are all doing brilliantly - woop woop! Some of you will be on milk week soon I should think - which in my opinion has been great, although I have had to leg it to the loo a couple of times this afternoon due to a verrrrry, umm, 'runny' tummy - sob (sorry for TMI!)...

Other than that, all going well - got a new zest for LL today, I must have needed these extra few cals. :)

Hope you are all good :D xx

(PS For those I don't know through other threads, which probably isn't many of you - pleasure to make your virtual acquaintance!!)

That's OK Anna, we're quite friendly in here! Seems that all the September Starters are all chatterboxes that's all!!

B x

How is everybody this morning...its that time of the week again w/i's are just around the corner. How are we all feeling about scale time this week?

Evening :)

It's a bit of a mixed bag for me today. I have a low grade feeling of anxiety that I'm not sure where it came from yet. It's unpleasant but not bad. I think the fact that I rarely feel anxious now means that even low grade stuff feels worse. I may do a bit of writing to work out why. I have my suspicions but I guess I need to delve into it.

I have had a bad few days - some where I drank less than half a litre of water (but today have gone over my 4L already). So I'm not sure how weight loss will go - I really want another high loss to push me toward christmas.

Every week at this point, I'm just desperately willing the hours to pass.

I notcied today I'm moved another notch on my belt - which is nice. And I tried on a shirt with a 19.5 inch collar and it fits but needs another 2 to 4 weeks to get to the point where I like it (I like loose fitting work shirts). I started the year at 19.5 inch collars and even had one 20.5" collar. 2" off the neck is quite a lot and I hope to get to 16.5" collars one day.

I have 101 days to go till RTM - crossing off the days helps a little.

Stop worrying Andy, you will be just fine! I have found myself this week in a totally new position of actually looking forward to the w/i!

Try and find a positive!! The shrinking clothes thing is a big one!

Good luck for tomorrow!!

B x

Is thursday for me, but thanks :)

I think the anxiety is related to something else (long story that I won't bore folks with).

I look forward to wi every week! If I could fast forward the rest of the week I would!

Is thursday for me, but thanks :) I think the anxiety is related to something else (long story that I won't bore folks with). I look forward to wi every week! If I could fast forward the rest of the week I would!

Where the hell did I get Wednesday from!?

Blonde moment! Whoops!

B x

hey everyone :) anna jump on we go quiet on the weekend but def still ere ;) lol!!

ive had a crappy kinda couple of days!! had a tiff with oh but we have had a BIG heart to heart and some of the stuff we have talked bout really hit home with me. so ive been writing letters to people in my life who have hurt me and am burning them!! hopefully this will allow me to bury the hurt and move on!!
am finding it very useful!!

wi in the morning....ohhhh lol!! good luck everyone xxx

Morning all! Hi Anna, nice to see you on here too...

It's such a nice day here in Surrey - I'm only sorry I've got so much work on or else I'd be out enjoying some vitamin D. I'm sneaking off this arvo to go and look at a house which is very exciting. I'm not sure if we can totally affoard it, but its such a good price that I have to at least pop a foot in the door in case.

How were w/i's for our Tuesday folks? Mine's tonight and I'm feeling pretty chilled about it all.

Oooh good luck with the house viewing. Hope all goes well!

I am soooo tired. I stayed up half the night talking to my bestest buds who live in Portsmouth!! I will learn my lesson one day!

Also arranged to go out with some friends in Birmingham on Saturday night. MUST REMEMBER NOT TO OVERDO IT THIS TIME!

Exciting times! The more I shrink, the more fun I seem to have!!

It's all worth it. This annoyance of not eating. So so worth it!

Ooh, and w/i tonight. Can't wait!

Love and Hugs from the Bekimo Bubble! :gen126:

B x

Glad to hear that the SS vibe is as positive as ever. I'm at our London office today and feeling good, it's so odd that I still get excited about travelling 'up to Town' at my age. Happy thoughts for me today are:
- I've got W/I tonight so fingers crossed for that.
- I've now got 2 fabulous, slinky, sexy ball gowns, both in a size 12 just ready and waiting for me.
- I've just remembered that I paid LLC 2 weeks money in week 1 so I don't have to pay for my last week - woohoo!!! It all helps with the Christmas budgetting!

Good luck with the W/Is this week folks.

You're welcome. :)

Funny, I was thinking tonight how often I wait till I ask for help. Why do I wait till I really need help? I'm so used to be independent and thinking it was good to be independent that reaching out to others has always been tough for me. I'm getting there but I'm still a work in progress. I've learnt reaching out for help is a very humbling process and I'm always surprised when people are actually happy to help me :)

I have in the last always hidden when I needed help, never asking for it, not because I am independent but because I believd I didn't deserve help and that no one would do that for me.

This year I have made 3 very close friends, and several other close friends, who have shown time and again that I deserve it and that I'm worthy of it. It is still difficult sometimes to actually ask for help though.

I had my dr app today - she thinks it may be gallstones and is referring me for an ultrasound. My stomach is a bit funny tonight, so I'm wary of eating my last two packs in case it happens again (if it happens again I'll call the dr).

My facebook page, under my profile picture is "Work in progress" :)

Hope everyone is dpoing wel and good luck to anyone who hasn't had their weih ins yet.

woo hoo i lost 4lb!! IM IN THE 10'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back