September Starters

Hi Janie215

Sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you are soon on the mend. Perhaps you should eat loads of fresh fruit and veg with some chicken and tuna, some wholegrains etc. When you've been ill, I think your body needs some good, fresh food to help it heal plus maybe a good multivitamin.

If you are going back on LL perhaps you should save your packs for then - they are so expensive!

Good luck. By the way, how long have you been on LL and how much have you lost so far?

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 3 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 12.9 lbs so far

Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Laststraw - London - week 3 - Tuesdays - 3 stone - 11 lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - 9th Sept - 6-7 stone

RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 1 - 10th Sept - 4 stone
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 2 - 18th Sept - 6.5 stone - 13lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - to start on 10th Sept - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1- 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone - 8lb so far

Welcome Tanya and Lynn! Add yourselves to the list and anyone else not yet done so. Helps to keep track - so many of us now.

Janie - I agree with Tange. Keep to a low carb diet and you'll loose weight. How long until the next class starts up? Have you spoken with your LLC?

Well done on the weight losses so far girls! We should keep a running total of all ours combined. Should make interesting reading lol.

Group was good last night. Feel that I am beginning to receive a bit of counselling now, whereas the first couple of weeks it was more of an introduction.

Good luck to those with wi today.

Hi Suzanne, I was gutted as this has been my first week. I started the group last Tuesday and had my drop in on Saturday, Id lost 4 1/2 pounds which I was really pleased with. I originally had Bronchitis and had been poorly for quite a few weeks. My LL councellor has been ok but didnt think I should continue until I was fit and well again. I am absolutely gutted!

I so want to lose the weight but I know that I need to be fit and well first. SO frustrated!

Janie xx:sigh:

First weigh-in on LL and I've lost 7.5 pounds. Really rather pleased with that. Someone in my class lost 10 pounds so I came second!! Feel fantastic today and was given the bars, had the peanut one which was yummy but a bit strange chewing again. I feel extremely motivated and looking forward to next week as I have chosen all of my favourite drinks/soups

Well done TJ! I like the cranberry bar - it's covered in yoghurt and is yummy!

Well done to all of you, I too have been to my first weigh in last night and lost 11 pounds! wow! really motivated for week 2 and the bars should help, chewing at last, it feels like a lifetime not a week. Keep up the good work roll on next week.

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone

Karmawitch -Helen - Northumberland, Week 1, Thurs, 9lbs lost at pop in day 4

Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1- 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone - 8lb so far

TJ - Copy the above then paste it on your reply, add yourself (they are in alphabetical order so slot yourself in).

Well done Medhurst!

Stick with it KW, you are doing so well. 9lbs at pop in! We'll all get through this together.

You're welcome ;)

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 11.5lbs so far!

Well done for your losses so far girls. I was at second weigh in tonight and lost 4.4lbs, giving me a total of 11.4lbs in 2 weeks. To say I'm pleased is an understatement!

Good luck you new starters, as you can see from those of us on this thread - it works if you stick at it. So far so good anyway!

RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 2 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 11.4 lbs so far

evening ladies ive just watched the bill i love that programe!
i went to my interview! i have got the job just dont know if im going to take it! im in bit of pickle, went into monsoons today and i fit into size 16! havent wore size 16 for about 3 years! which was cool, its tight but it fit! watched bf eat dinner for first time tonight and didnt feel that bad! tried hot chocolate tonight and it was lovely!

Hello Lovely Lifers!!!

Well I went for my weigh in and I'm very pleased to report that I lost 5lbs this week.

Well chuffed considering the probs I've had this week. Makes my total in two weeks 13 lbs - not bad going huh?

A great big hug and an even "huger" WELL DONE to everyone who's sticking with the plan. ;)

RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 2 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 11.4 lbs so far
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 2 - 17th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone - 13lb so far

Back