September Starters

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 11.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 3 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 12.9 lbs so far

Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Helen - Northumberland, Week 1, Thurs, 9lbs lost at pop in day 4
Laststraw - London - week 3 - Tuesdays - 3 stone - 11 lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - 9th Sept - 6-7 stone
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 2 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 11.4 lbs so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 2 - 18th Sept - 6.5 stone - 15lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - to start on 10th Sept - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 2 - 17th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone - 13lb so far

Morning all, finally some sun in Surrey and I can catch up on all the laundry! lol what an exciting life...poor o/h was down to his emergency pants this morning. :eek:

Had my w/i last night and our "week 3" session. Have lost 7lb this week bringing it to a grand 15lb so far which I'm very chuffed about. I hope that it doesn't taper off too much as big losses are so motivational. I may have to crack my LL pedometer out of its packet and start going for long walks to keep things moving along.

How is everybody this morning?

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 11.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 3 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 12.9 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs

Karmawitch -Helen - Northumberland, Week 1, Thurs, 9lbs lost at pop in day 4
Laststraw - London - week 3 - Tuesdays - 3 stone - 11 lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - 9th Sept - 6-7 stone
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 2 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 11.4 lbs so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 2 - 18th Sept - 6.5 stone - 15lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 1 - 18th Sept - 9 stone - 7lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - to start on 10th Sept - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 2 - 17th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone - 13lb so far

So that's 97.8 lbs for us all so far (based on above). That's 6 stone, 13.8 lbs! Wow!!!!!!!! (if my maths is right). That's the same weight as my son!
Well done girls.
Well done also to all the weight losses this week. Just think what this figure is going to be like by the end of foundation.

Well done SS that's a fab loss!!! Over a stone already ;)
Thanks Wytchy. Unfortunately I suspect its mostly water as my clothes aren't feeling any different yet. But I'm hopeful! Our LLC said not to bother buying new clothes as we'll only be in them for a couple of weeks at best. Hope its true!!! :D

Hi There,

Just Joined his forum...how good, so excited, just had the form signed by my doctor...so am due to start on sept 28th, and so looking forward to reading all these post...to help me get through!

How do you get the tickerfactory thingy?

Welcome Kat, its so exciting to be about to start. I'm just going into week 3 and it really is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Welcome Kat, its so exciting to be about to start. I'm just going into week 3 and it really is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I am all geared up and ready to go...just wish I could start it right now, but the class dont start until 28th ...:break_diet:...so will have to wait, but reading all these posts has inspired me even more..:)

oh my gos we have lost soooo much already woohoo keep it up and welcome all beginers xx
im am physically soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!! only had 2 shakes so far and its nearly 8 o clock may have one soon but sooo dont want it ha!! getting a sore throat which is crap!!
xx

Well done Karma, 9lb is great!

Welcome to LL Serenity, you shouldbe excited - it's the start of your new life! :D

xx

Well done Karmawitch, 9lbs is fantastic (I'm everso slightly jealous as I only managed 7lbs in my first week). Your first stone will be gone so quickly. If you haven't lost any more since pop in, next weeks weigh in will be interesting and I have a feeling I'm going to be even more envious!

Hi everyone

Congratulations on your losses!

Had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost 7 lbs. Someone in our group lost 15 lbs - unbelieveable!!

Bad tummy seems to have cleared up so feel a bit better now.

Good luck for the coming week! Oooh, I'll have to adjust my ticker! I've always wanted to do that!!! :)

Tonight is going to be a challenge for me. OH is out for the evening and I'm going to have a 'girly' night doing my nails, facepack etc. Sounds great doesn't it, except that previously I would have had a lovely dinner and dessert and a bottle of nice wine whilst I was pampering myself! Anyhow I have loads of water in the fridge and 2 foodpacks to go, I will survive.

On the other hand, I did get wolf whistled at as I walked to the hairdressers earlier. Nice to be so close to 40 and getting that!

Looks like we're all on our own then ladies - I am too - my hubby is at work until 11, my daughter is staying at a friend's house and my son is out playing - and it's only 6.15! ARGHHHHH!

I treated myself to some new mags today so I'm going to read them.

Got half a cranberry bar left which I'm going to have crumbled into a warm vanilla shake so it tastes like something wicked!

LS - Go to prevention.com and click on 'my health trackers'. You can enter all your details and it gives you charts, graphs etc.

Back