September Starters

im on my own tonight! im babysitting my nanny family ,
im sooooo GUTTED thou i thought id brought chocolate pack for hot chocolate later but i picked up mushroom soup instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im feeling crappy today, just come back from a picnic 1st birthday party and was invited to round someone house tue and have my fave dinner which is just rubbish i know i cant go, just soooooo annoying and ive weighted myself today and im the same as last tuesday night!! really dont know what that is all about!

I started on LL on Wednesday!

I'm actually finding it less horrendous than I thought it would be! I am having headaches and I am missing my pepsi max and I am spending much of my time in the bathroom. I hate water!

But I am focused on the end result.

Can't believe how hard this first week is. I knew it would be as I am so sugar-addicted I knew it would be hard. But damn, just get this first week over with already!

B x

sorry everyones seems to be having a couple of rough days xxx
the only thing wrong on my end is im sooooooooooooooooooo tired ha sleep like a log when do go down dont even hear bf get in and outta bed and dont want to get up in mornings ha!!
im gonna go up stairs in while and read and sleep...god how adventures am i on a sat nite ha
hows everyone doing?

im ok im going comedy night in a little while! it better lift my sprit a bit , feeling v hungry now which is crappy going to drink some water
i think im in one of the feeling sorry for oneself mood! sorry guys

HC there aint no need to apoligize think everyone can get like this on this diet...just dont eat and ull be high and flying soon!!
chin up xxx

Hi everyone, have just found this forum and am so so pleased cos i am struggling today and need some motivation, reading everyones positive posts is helping! i started LL on 9th september and lost 7lb in first week, am due for my second weigh in tomoro. im really hungry today! and trying to keep away from the kitchen cupboard!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE CUPBOARD!!
think how dissapointed you would be after getting into week to and give it up!! the hardest part is over.
get a pen and paper and write down exactly whats making u hungry. is it 100% real hunger or is there an emotion in there.
if its hunger have a shake but if its emotional trace the emotion and deal with it!! tell ur self ur CHOOSING not to eat and not that ur not allowed to eat!! hope u havent broken the cycle xxx

I've just arranged a pop in session with my LLC to return the damned evil Vegetable Soups! They are sooooo not agreeing with me! I have a sweet tooth, so i think I'm going to stick with mainly shakes!

I can't wait to get into week 2. Week 1 has been such hard work. It's been excellent to find this forum. I may have "fell off the wagon" if it wasnt for seeing all the before and after photos, and reading the success stories here!

B x

glad u can change the soups hunni, i dont bother with any thing other than shakes!!

not impressed to day!! i no ive only lost 11.5lbs but it has helped amazingly with my libido...which obviously aint a bad thing... but ive now just gotten a flipping bladder infection from it all :(
hate these flipping things!! and had finally sussed that drinking a glass of cranberry juice helps me with them...but thats obviously a no no!! just had a bath of dettol and drank another litre of water so hopefully itll go soon!!

Oh I hate those infections. I've poured me another glass of water just thinking about it. The only thing you can do is drink water, as Cranberry Juice is out of the question.
Mind you it could be the increased libido that bought it on! ;) With the good, comes the bad!
Keep at it hun, you'll get through it!

B x

oh it was def the libido cause have had little sex for while cause bf working so this is what i get...and he gets off scott free!! ha
on my 4th litre now think its kinda helping...hopefully!! putting a sex ban on him now haha

Hi all, what a busy weekend, sorry I've not been on here for so long. Hi to the new SStarters, hope you're finding your way through difficult Week1. It gets easier.

How was everyone's weekend? We finally got some nice weather in Surrey so I've been out and about trying to make the most of it. Like many others its pretty tough to do as much as I used to on the diet. So most activity has been dialed right back. Wytchy are you around? If you need to chat about the energy levels drop me a message anytime. I know what you're going through.

I had a bar, and it wasn't as nice as I thought it might be. But I thought it was bearable. My plan is to have it will a thick shake tomo to add some flavour!

Chicken Soup for tea!

This water thing is a nightmare!

B x

I'm taking the bars back tomorrow night - they're vile!! Will be like you Catz and stick to shakes !

Karma, I did the same with my bars, the toffee, fruit and lemon ones are like eating wax. However, the cranberry and peanut ones are lovely if you haven't tried them yet. It definitely helps having something to chew on mid-morning.

Hi everyone. Hope those that are feeling tired feel more energised soon. I know what you mean though, I've been totally knackered over the last few days and I was in bed at 9.30 yesterday because I was on my feet for 12 hours at Goodwood Revival.

I'm very pleased with myself. Yesterday was a big hurdle for me, a whole days entertaining with free champagne flowing and a picnic in the sunshine with loads of friends whilst watching classic cars racing. Champagne is my favourite tipple and I didn't even have one sip. I even held peoples glasses for them! So right now I'm feeling pretty damn smug. Next weekend is a proper family meal out, that's the next challenge!

Catz, hope your feeling better soon. Wytchy, I hope you feel better as well, I think you're right to give it to weigh in day and then chat to your counsellor. Fingers crossed that you'll feel better by then.

Hi ladies - thanks for your good wishes.
Catz how weird that you have a bladder infection too?!! Try Cystopurin hun if it's no better. I had that last week and I still lost 5lbs so don't think it messes with ketosis too badly.

I'm beginning to think that me feeling yukky is not plan related now. Yesterday I had to go to bed at 7pm - I was dithering and shaking with cold and that's with the heating on, pj's, socks AND a thick jumper :eek: I have a raging thirst and my eyes hurt when I move them - I can only think that I have some sort of viral infection. I'm off to the docs this morning and will get him to check my blood pressure too. My temp was really low yesterday too so it's obviously all connected.

Back