September Starters

Hello all, Ive been reading posts alot but havent really had much to say but I just had my week 4 weigh in and ive lost 2 stone!!! come on!!! Im seeing light at the end of the tunnel!!

Just updating !!

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 11.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 4 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 16.2 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 3, Thurs, 4st to loose -15lbs so far
Laststraw - London - week 4 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 13lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 2 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 11.4 lbs so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 3 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 15lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 2 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 16lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - Wednesdays - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

Morning all, I'm down in Devon and have finally found wifi to catch up with everyone. It's been a great weekend apart from one small glitch on Sat where I did that thing they say not to and drank too much water...if any one is wondering what happens...lots of puking on the side of the road, bad headaches and more puking. About 4 hrs later I came right again but from now on I'm monitoring water consumption much closer.
Its been weird trying to keep up with mates over the weekend and do everything we usually do - quite light headed but still loads of energy so I'm happy. How was everyone's weekends?

My weekend was odd, it involved lots of exposure to food and ended up with me in a very odd emotional state. Saturday was busy and ended up with us at my MILs 70th birthday in the evening. We had pre-ordered dinner months ago and to keep up with the pretense of me 'not feeling well', I had 3 courses served up to me which I played with. Then all sorts of sweet goodies being offered. Got home late, too late to have the last food pack so went to bed knackered. Sunday we were off out the door early and I managed to get a foodpack down before we left. We were out for a picnic all day, I had to buy the picnic food and then sit with friends whilst they all ate (I had no bars left) and ended up having nothing because I didn't want to tell them what I'm doing. Well driving home, I was tired and hungry and I just got angrier and angrier...until I was raging (nearly had to stop the car to calm down). Got home at 5.30 p.m. and I ended up in tears, I was shaking with rage/hunger and feeling really sorry for myself. OH made me a shake and I went to bed for 2 hours to calm down!

Looking back, I really need to plan to make sure I have enough bars for these social events and to ensure that I don't miss any packs or go too long between them. OH was very supportive all weekend and said he was very proud of me, but I did feel that I was missing out and depriving myself. So lots to think about.

Anyway the weight is coming off (not that I checked on my scales!) and on Wednesday I get a weigh in after 10 days as my LLC was on hols. That should give me a big boost. Another good thing is that I've gone past Day 25, a quarter of the way there - woohoo!

Onwards and upwards, thanks for listening folks. Hope you all had a great weekend and made the most of the sun if you had it.

Hi
I joined LL Wednesday 24th September, started on Thursday went for my pop in on Sunday 28th and had lost 8lbs!!! I'm so pleased.
Just wanted to share it with someone. :)

Caz789 - Cheshire - week 4 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 16.2 lbs so far

Laststraw - London - week 4 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 13lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 28.5lbs so far
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

WOW fantastic loss - well done Rach, feels good doesn't it ?

It sure does!! :D
Only another 2 stone 6lbs to go..
Felt a bit off the last couple of days dizzy, headaches, but it will be worth it..

I really hope so by Christmas would be nice? :)

heya everyone, well done on the losses so far. were doing brill.
my weekend was fab went out on sat night with the girls and had a fab night didnt drink anything except water, and have to say i enjoyed myself more than i ever have!! was dying of a tiredness headache on sun though haha!!
really dont feel like ive lost week. have def not cheated but just measured myself, and only lost half an inc this week. i dunno what ill do if i sts would really be dissappointed...argghh lol!!
only 2 more days!! :)

I have made a decision that I definitely get on with shakes better so I'm going for mostly them. Not keen on the bars so keeping them to a minimum. Although peanut one much better when heated up. And I only use the soup to make popadoms now! At least the shopping list will be easier this week!

Two days to weigh in and I am panicking. Desperate to lose those four pounds to make a stone! Fingers Crossed!!

B x

ok ive had a CRAP day.
have a banging headache, im tired, had a BIIIIGGGGGG fight with bf cried a bucket load and now i just need to go sleep. im sooo upset with today in general and felt so tested food wise in college today!! at one stage felt like saying feck this and chucking it in.
have one more shake to go then im going sleep dunno if i can last much longer feeling like this. :( :(

Oh no Catz that's not good. You are doing so well! You would only be cheating yourself to chuck it in now. Stick with it honey!

B x

Sorry you're not feeling good Catz. Stick with it - remember how good the 12 stone somethings feels!!

I lost 3.7 lbs this week, making a total of 20 lbs in 4 weeks! Very pleased with that.

Caz789 - Cheshire - week 5 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 20 lbs so far

Laststraw - London - week 5 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 18.7lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 28.5lbs so far

Back