September Starters

thanks girls. feling little bit better even though me and oh havent made up but def not chucking it in, this is actually the only thing i seem to have control over at this min!!

well done caz thats a fab loss is one month xxx

Well it's turning out to be the crappiest day for a long time. I took my lovely cat to the vet this morning as he has been off his food for a few days and she has found a large mass in his belly which they are going to test this afternoon. She's told me to prepare for the worst though... so now I'm sitting here planning how and when we will do the decent thing for him. The vet will call this afternoon to let me know exactly where we are with him.

I know it's 'only a cat' and there are others on here with far greater problems than this, but it doesn't stop me being upset as I've had him for years. Child substitute and all that!!

I shall do a quick drop in for weighing tonight but I'm hoping that I can collect him from the vet so he can come home for some extra love and attention. I won't be able to concentrate at group anyway. When his time has come I shall get them to do a home visit so he can go in own surroundings without being scared.

Thanks for listening, had to tell someone as no one else is around at the moment.

Weigh in tonight... :eek:

i lost 5lb woo hoo!!! thats 1stone 7.5lb gone in 4 weeks!! delighted!!!

Excellent, another 4.4lbs off tonight.
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 11.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 5 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 20 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 3, Thurs, 4st to loose -15lbs so far

Laststraw - London - week 5 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 18.7lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 28.5lbs so far
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 4 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 20.5 lbs so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 3 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 15lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 2 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 16lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - Wednesdays - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 21.5lbs so far!

SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 3 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 15lb so far
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

Well done all on this week's losses! Sadly I only lost 2lb despite a mad weekend of tearing about Devon. A bit disappointed but as long as its ticking down I can't complain.

SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 5 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 21lb so far

LLC said that the DVDs are officially stopping - thanks for the heads-up last week LS. Now we can choose to arrive early to watch them before w/i's or skip them altogether. Last night we watched the one about "strokes" which, again had my group in hysterics. Does that make us purile?

LS I'm positive that you didn't give in to the munchies last night. Bet you feel good this morning for that.

It's amazing how this is encouraging me to think about my feelings and thoughts, something that I've strived not to do for years. Talk about repressed emotions. This could be an interesting journey, especially if it helps me in other areas of my life as well. I'm very good at 'sticking my head in the sand'.

Weighed in last night - 6.5lbs!!!! I can't believe it - I'm thrilled to bits. Does anyone have any tips for week 2, does the novelty start to wear off because all of a sudden 3 stone seems such a long way off?

Yey I lost 6lb!

1 stone and 2lb in 2 weeks. I am super amazed!

B x

Fantastic!!!!! Well done!

I lost another 2lb so 10lb in total for week 1, I am over the moon :D

Weighed in last night - 6.5lbs!!!! I can't believe it - I'm thrilled to bits. Does anyone have any tips for week 2, does the novelty start to wear off because all of a sudden 3 stone seems such a long way off?

That is fantastic well done! I am now on week 2 and also have 3 ish stones to lose. :)

SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 5 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 21lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 3 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 14lb so far

ss dont be dissappointed with 2lb its down and ul even it out in the end. xxx

RaeB im the same with the thoughts, was pushed a little in class to access why i do something and without even realising it i had the answer on the tip of my tongue!!

queenla - i felt the same at week 2 actually still do at times but i remind myself im CHOOSING to do this im NOT been forced and it helps me. start a diary and when ur feeling down right why etc in it!! im on my 5th week this week and already a stone and half lighter!!

well done ls for not giving into the munchies. u feel brill sfter not caving in dont u!?

was actually thinking bout wytchy myself. she hasnt been on since her planned break i think. i hope shes ok xxx

oh and well done everyone on the losses. were doing really well!!

Back