September Starters

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 3, Wednesday, 10st, lost 16lb so far (8st 12lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone - 21.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 5 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 20 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 3, Thurs, 4st to loose -15lbs so far
Laststraw - London - week 5 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 18.7lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 28.5lbs so far
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 4 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 20.5 lbs so far

SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 5 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 21lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 3 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 14lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - Wednesdays - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 3, Wednesday, 10st, lost 16lb so far (8st 12lb to go)!
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 4, Thurs, 4st to loose -18lbs so far

Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 4, Thurs, 4st to loose -18lbs so far

SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 2 - Thursdays - 8stone - 17.5lb so far

Last edited:
Can anyone help with updating my ticker please? :)

You need to go back into tickerfactory.com (i saved the link it gave me when I set mine up) and put in your pin (password). It will then allow you to update your new weight.

Several people at work have commented on my weight loss :) Including women, which is nice ;)

I have 13 weeks till January 1st, and I'm hoping to lose at least 3 more stone by then (as would get me under 17st) though part of me hopes to lose 4.5st.

hey everyone hope ye'r fridays going good :)
finally back on brill terms with oh which is brill, hate fighting with him! (oh and yes i did def enjoy the making up ;) lol)
had a good day, was in college studying and got everything i need done, done!!
nothing planned for tonight, gonna get a shower and read!!

was told im looking a bit gaunt today :( hopefully im not, this girl is the only one whos said it though!! i love my face haha its shaped now without my double chin ha!!

Morning all!

Sorry to hear you're a bit bloated LS - happily though, you know it will pass and you're already half-way to target which is just brilliant.

Also glad to hear that you're all made up with OH Catz

And thanks to everyone who was so understanding about my 2lb loss depression. On that, I had a very interesting chat with a girl who finished LL in April (and has only put on 2lb since finishing foundation!)...

She said that the biggest mistake is to skip packs (which I'm totally guilty of) - apparently the 500 cal is the magic number for keeping our bodies just out of starvation mode. If we skip packs, our bodies react badly and hold onto fat. So, me losing 2lb is my own darn fault. :doh: I'm now religiously having my 4 packs a day and hope to see a better loss this week.

On the upside, my clothes are definitely feeling looser which is probably the best measure for me of weight loss.

How is everyone doing this Monday morning?

You need to go back into tickerfactory.com (i saved the link it gave me when I set mine up) and put in your pin (password). It will then allow you to update your new weight.

Thanks will give it a try in a bit. :)

Day 25 today and I'm starving for some unknown reason. Had a weekend of company and non stop cooking and I didn't eat once, am feeling very virtuous !!

Bless you I was like that at the weekend I put it down to a change in the weather it is getting colder now.

Hiya peeps!

Gosh is it Monday again! Had a really good week and I think I have stopped craving food. Finding this so much easier now - I think I have got into a routine!

Worried for Wytchy. Nothing since her weekend away. Wish she would come back!

How is everyone else? Glad to hear Catz and your OH are sorted. Making up is soooo fun lol!!

Another WI tomorrow so i'll be back to report!

TC

Morning girls,
LS - you're so right not to worry about the lack of w/l this week we all know how much totm messes with us. Happily, you'll be able to look forward to a good loss next week. I'm learning not to fear the plateau - especially now that clothes are feeling looser - in fact as long as I'm dropping dress sizes, I'm no longer bothered by unfriendly scale readings.

I've officially hit day 33 - which is 1 third of the way through foundation hurrah! If I can get through the first third this easily (for the most part) I'm thinking the last 2 will be breezy - especially being able to chat to you lot on here.

hey everyone!!
ls sorry u didnt loose anything but u have done soo well already xxx

good luck with everyones wi to night and tomorrow xxx
im nervous bout my wi tomorrow. have a feeling my losses are going to slow, and i dont want that to happen yet ha!! fingers croosed though

Im an October starter but just thought id have a nosy on your thread to see how you are all doing.

Your all doing great! Keep up the good work
x

Back