September Starters

I've not had any slips whatsoever but I am starting to have more cravings and did seriously weaken on Saturday.

I've been going through something emotional recently but getting through that but then on Saturday I lost one of my rats, the most precious girl I've ever had (Georgie). I imagine that many of you reading just cringed and thought ewww but my rats mean the world to me, and Georgie was like a little kindred spirit.

So I've been craving certain junk foods ever since. I won't break, I am determined to be thin and this is the way that will get me there, but it is hard.

I've not had any slips whatsoever but I am starting to have more cravings and did seriously weaken on Saturday.

I've been going through something emotional recently but getting through that but then on Saturday I lost one of my rats, the most precious girl I've ever had (Georgie). I imagine that many of you reading just cringed and thought ewww but my rats mean the world to me, and Georgie was like a little kindred spirit.

So I've been craving certain junk foods ever since. I won't break, I am determined to be thin and this is the way that will get me there, but it is hard.

Am so sorry to hear about your rat, it's not ewww at all, pets are part of our lifes. I have 4 hamsters, and know I will be gutted when they die

I was really tired yesterday and felt hungry all day. You'd have thought it would have evened out by now and I'd be in a routine.

Good loss LS, when is the shopping trip for the size 12's? (I can't wait until I take that shopping trip).

HC, stick with it, we're all here for you and we'll get through this journey together.

SV, know what you mean about the loss of a loved animal. It's very upsetting and triggers all sorts of emotions. One of my cats died recently, we just framed some lovely photos of him last night to display round the house.

Everyone is doing so well, keep it up folks. It's great that we're here for each other when we have down days and we're also here to share the success stories and those moments that make us proud.

I think we might have to start a new thread when we start shopping for our new threads! I'm putting off hitting the shops until I'm looking for 12's too!

What is new for me? Well, my brother, who I live with, has told me I am not allowed a dog. I understand, we have tiny house and lots of people who crash there on a regular basis. Instead, he said he is going to buy me a foot long shark!!

I am just hoping next doors snake doesn't get in!!

B x

Thank you, Karmawitch and Raeb :)

I'm doing better today - still loads of cravings but my resolve hasn't changed. There is no one and nothing between me and thinness other than me.

Hi gals and Andy (lol)

Sorry to hear about everyones problems and about your pets. It does show us that we turn to food for comfort.

Good luck with everyone's weigh in's. I lost 4.6 lbs this week and was convinced I hadn't lost much so very very happy!

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 3, Wednesday, 10st, lost 20lb so far (8st 8lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 5 -wed - 4stone - 24.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 7 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 27.9 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 4, Thurs, 4st to loose -18lbs so far
Laststraw - London - week 6 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 18.7lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 6 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 34lbs so far
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 5 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 22 lbs so far
SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 3 - Thursdays - 7stone - 22lb so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 6 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 24lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 3 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 14lb so far
vintella - London - week 2 - Thursdays - 7 stone - 19.5lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - Wednesdays - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so far

great loss everyone hoping for a good one my self!!
good luck everyone whos today xxx

Great losses this week girls (and boy)! Good luck for everyone who has their w/i tonight with me. I don't feel like I've lost much this week at all - but have been 100% so hope for a pleasant surprise. Grey days are hard on LL - its the sort of day I always want to curl up with bad things.

How is everyone doing today?

You poor thing Karma - feeling ill is such a trigger for most of us so keep posting! I definitely like the idea of a Bed & Book Day! What are you reading? I just got the book that Icemoose recommended - "shut up, stop whining & get a life" - looks like very interesting reading, I've never read a self-help book before.

Does anyone else get really scared before a weigh in that they won't have lost anything? Or is it just me?

Every Wednesday is just like this! Me. Panicking that I won't have lost an ounce. Grrr!!

If only my precious scales were reliable, then I would already know!!

B x

PS: Had a chocolate muffin last night and it was YUM!

hey everone just letting ye know i lost 3lb this week!! :)
and bekimo i feel the same most weeks trying to get rid of it though i dont want to be scared of the scales all my life haha

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 3, Wednesday, 10st, lost 20lb so far (8st 8lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 6 -wed - 4stone - 27.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 7 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 27.9 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 4, Thurs, 4st to loose -18lbs so far
Laststraw - London - week 8 - Tuesdays - 2.5 stone - 22lbs so far
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 6 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 34lbs so far
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 5 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 22 lbs so far
SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 3 - Thursdays - 7stone - 22lb so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 6 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 24lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 3 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 14lb so far
vintella - London - week 2 - Thursdays - 7 stone - 19.5lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - Wednesdays - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 3 - Wednesdays - 5 stone - 17lb so fa

Well done Catz, I don't feel as though I've lost this week and am dreading the weigh in tomorrow night - I haven't lapsed though.

Surrey Slimmer - I'm reading The Beck Diet Solution - train your brain like a thin person. It's got a lot of CBT in it, and I'm hoping it will help me when I RTM.

How are you finding 'Shut up, Get a life and stop Whining'? Is it any good?

Back