September Wedding, anyone else nervous?

Hey guys, I'm due to get married on the 17th September, Desperate to lose a few stubborn stone.
The only thing worrying me is if i don't reach my goal and feel like crap on the day :sigh:.
There's quite a few people coming in the day as my H2B has a large family, most of which include super skinny stunning girls!
I'm so excited for the day and can't wait but i have this nagging feeling people will judge the way i look.
Anyone else feeling like this?

don't stress! mine is in Nov and i have another 4 stone to lose at least. You will look stunning, brides always do and no one else will compare to you, not even to come close so don't worry!
Sept is ages away and doing the Cambridge diet, the weight will fall off! i'm on the Exante one which is the same type and its def working for me!

Thank you! I havent heard of the Exante, is it similar to the cambridge?
Wow, you havent got very long, bet u cant wait.
My weight loss has come to a stop now, i havent managed to lose any weight for 3 days now, its making me wonder why i'm putting myself through it!! Nevermind i'll get there.
Thanks again for the boost you gave me :)

Hi There,
I am a September 17th 2010 bride too!
I had a 4lb weight loss for my first weigh in at Slimming world. I have to lose at least 2 and a half stone as I brought my dress 2 sizes too small (no pressure then!):rolleyes:
Good luck with your continuing weight loss, we can do this.
Suzi x :D

I think Exante is very similar to the CD only you don't have to see a counseller as you can order it online, it works out cheaper too at £25/week but as you have no one to answer to other than yourself, it can be harder in that sense to do.

Hi Suzi! Lets hope the weather is lovely for the day isn't it!
Well done on your weight loss this week, bet your chuffed.
I bought my dress today one size too small so lets hope it'll fit!
I'm sure that buying the dress too small it'll push us to do it more as we got no choice! HA! :)

Hi Ladies
Im getting married on September 10th AND ive bought my dress one size smaller as well. Its got to be the best incentive ever. Im so excited and the time is just flying by. So much to do....so much to buy and pay for :eek: so many choices to make!! :love047:
It will all be worth it though xx

I'm getting married on 18th September! As an older bride, (60 next month) I'm having trouble finding a dress that looks good on me, but also, I'm reluctant to order yet, despite the dress shops saying they need 5 months, as I have no idea what size I'll be! I know that last time I did CD I lost 6 stones in 4 months and was in 5 size smaller clothes! In total I lost 10 stones, but I've put on 4 stones since I was ill and unable to exercise last autumn. I'm relying on being able to get a sample dress nearer the time! I went to one dress shop where they were so unhelpful that I walked out almost in tears and very down about it all! But I've perked up and am so excited about it all! My husband of 37 years died in June 2008 and I really never imagined I'd meet anybody else, let alone be married again! My 2 granddaughters (aged 5 and 2) are flower girls and my 2 grandsons (both aged 2) are page boys! My fiance's granddaughter who is 13 is a bridesmaid. I'm now just having to work like mad in order to earn enough to pay for it all!!!!!

How wonderful Grandma you must be so excited.
I am also a grandma ( a 46yr old one) and im having my 2 grandaughters as flower girls.
I dont knoiw about you but ive been looking at dresses for ages. They all seem to be of the boobtube design...no sleeves no straps..etc..
Its ok if you are a first time bride and in 20's 30's but as an 'older bride' i wanted something different.
Ive finally got a beautiful dress from a lovely lady on ebay. Its a medieval design with long flowing sleeves and i love it.
I was aware it was a 12-14 with a laceup back but ordered it anyway. Its beautiful but oh so small at the moment. Im hoping for a good weight loss before Sept 10th...
Good luck with your dress and your day xxx

Hello there to all those ladies getting married in September. I have ordered some sunshine for the 17th and we have relatives coming over from Australia and they assure me they will bring some sun with them too-so we could be in for the best September weather ever.:D
I had my 3rd weigh in last Monday and have now lost 7 and a 1/2 lbs and it is looking more likely that the dress will fit on the day.:woohoo:
Good luck with the weight loss to all of you, I am sure we are going to look fab on the day.
Suzi x:)

Back