Sera-maries lipotrim adventure

Sera-marie

Day 1 done. Am hungry have a headache and feel bloated from all the water. looking for a buddy for two way help and support. Start weight 107 kg and bmi is 44. Good luck every 1.

Sera-marie said:
Day 1 done. Am hungry have a headache and feel bloated from all the water. looking for a buddy for two way help and support. Start weight 107 kg and bmi is 44. Good luck every 1.

Were all your buddies on here Hun

This ill feeling will subside, you will feel a little better each day Hun

Ketosis normally hits between day 3 + 4 so by then it will be better

Your first weigh in will come and you will be well chuffed xx

Aw thanks. U have done so well! hope i can do the same.

Welcome Sera-marie.... It does get better i promise... In the meantime log on here as often as you can-the support from the people on her can make all the difference.... Good luck x x

Has been naughty but i tried to be good with it. Feeling very sick today so have eaten to try n quell the pukey feeling, i tried anti sickness meds first but they didnt work.

I had a boiled cod fillet. Cos i didnt want to eat carbs.

Argh.

Has been naughty but i tried to be good with it. Feeling very sick today so have eaten to try n quell the pukey feeling, i tried anti sickness meds first but they didnt work.

I had a boiled cod fillet. Cos i didnt want to eat carbs.

Argh.

Don't worry hun.. Sometimes it's better to have something in a controlled way rather than an all out binge.... You made a good choice.. Did it work, or do you still feel sick? x x

I feel a bit better now but not much. Hope it doesnt knock me out of ketosis. Feel quite unwell today. Hope it passes.

Guess ur right at least i didnt binge.

Only on day 9 tho so am annoyed with myself!

Don't feel bad about the fish hun.. It won't have knocked you out of ketosis, and this diet is really really hard.. You will get days where you are tempted, but you are doing really really well ....

Do you have any reason to feel sick, or is it a bug or something? ((((big hugs)))), i hope you feel better soon x x x

Think i may be coming down with a virus. Everyone i know seems to be ill at the mo and i am having problems with my ears being quite blocked, and a headache. And have a temperature. Am seeing a doctor in the morning, so will get myself checked out.

So yeah it seems i am ill.
Bugger.

Your health has got to come first hun.. LT will still be here when you are fighting fit again (so will i be probably, till i am about 80!! lol)

Come back and let us know what the doctor says.. Good luck hun x x

Doctor just said to take it easy plenty of fluids and paracetamol.

Have had another bit of fish today, just plain poached cod.

Wont have any tomorrow tho.

Hope it doesnt mess me up too much.

How is every one else doing?

had my second weigh in yesterday and....... lost another 2.5 kg!

so i have lost 9.9lbs in 12 days.

really happy with that!!

know its not as much as some - but this means its officially the only diet i have tried that has actually worked since i was 15 and lost weight eating cheeseburgers and haagen daaz (bugger knows how that worked) really happy!!!

Back