Serial dieter strikes again...

Aww, thanks for all the replies, really nice to know you have read my diary and you are giving me support. ((((Thank you)))). I shall reply to you each individually now as I can't scroll up and down on the iPad to see what each of you have written...

I'm still hanging about LOL got my diary in the members diary bit now

Had my reduction two weeks ago :) wouldn't of had it without slim and save!! Recovering and resting atm

Good to see you back :)

Wow! How'd the op go? Hope your not too sore. Bet you will notice a huge difference now with exercise etc?

I will do. Going to need nerves of Steele! How have you been getting on?

I am still on holiday, oh birthday is the 6th, and I will be off plan until then. Christmas and new year are always a killer and we usually party for his birthday so I will expect to join you in the new year for S&S pain if the JUDD doesn't shift the extra weight! Lol..
I have been v good and scales not showing too much damage but I have a Scottish drinking session to survive and also the TOTM and possibly the cold to contend with..

I will be happy if I only put on a stone during all this as its always my worst time of year!

Nice to see you back MrsG. I just re read November before you went AWOL & I really think it was the double DD's that pushed you off track. After 5 months of seeing people try it I think that Dr J does know best when he says they can do more harm than good!!! If you really want to succeed by limiting yourself try true alternate days. I have an MFP friend thats lost over 100lbs doing just that and in just over a year..she is now 2lbs of target. She re calcultates her calories once a month on the JUDD site and never varies eith up or down day from what he calculates! She even lost 3lb over Xmas!?! She does however exercise and does not eat back calories. I'm toying with trying it myself!!

This is the third time I've tried writing this! It had better work! How have you been Jilly? I think you may have hit the nail right on the head.. My main worry is that I struggle with weekends. Your MFP pal is amazing! A true inspiration. Are they doing 500/2000 cals? It's the exercise thing I worry about.. I've had knee trouble the last coupe of months. Got an x-ray on Friday and dic wants me to have physio too. Great! Just when I'm itching to get back out! This is the best time of year to bite the bullet tho! Go for it!

Wow! How'd the op go? Hope your not too sore. Bet you will notice a huge difference now with exercise etc?

All went well. Over 11lb removed. Be off work for 6 weeks. No proper training for me for 3-6 months :(

Carefully monitoring food don't want to ruin my results from op .. no more choccies for me LOL

Xx

Quick post to say I've survived day one on S and S. Can't say I've enjoyed it. I'm starving! 13 days and ill be back on JUDD. Bloomin scales had shot up again over night. 11st 12 this morning. Just not fair :(

Oh, how annoying! Well done on getting day 1 over with though. It's a countdown now and you'll soon be back JUDDDing again :)

Thank you! Another 2 off this morning! 5 down.... 7 or more to go!

6.75 lb off so far... proper weigh in tomorrow. Going to do S and S until friday - then I'm JUDDDing all the way! Really pleased so far - though Ive had a headache for 5 days now. at least I've shrunk!

well done on the kickstart to the year, bet you can't wait to JUDDD and have real food AND weightloss!!!!

Morning! Well I lost 7lb up til Thursday. Started eating Thursday as I couldn't stand the headaches any longer, didn't eat much - soup for lunch and tea and piled on 3lb overnight! WTF?!

So I've been eating since. Got my works Xmas do tonight, so tomorrow will be my first DD. here goes!

Thanks everyone. DD today, went ok but didn't measure cals. Only had a pork stir fry with zero noodles so thinking I haven't gone over 500. Fingers crossed..

Back