Serial dieter taking control

247cazza

I am a 46 year old serial dieter. Starting with being fed grapefruit as a child (I still can't face it) I have tried many ways, often successful during and immediately after but it always creeps back on. I now have 16 days off from work so I'm kick staring a period of healthy eating.

My goal is to loose just under 2 stone but, more importantly, to try and keep it off. I once lost 1.5 stone in 4 weeks just by cutting out all sugar and preservatives so am basing my healthy eating on this.

I'm planning to be more active but am a bit limited as I fell down the stairs in September (sober) and my foot is still not quite right!

This site had often come up when I've been googling ww points or syns so thought I'd give it a try.

Today I've managed to eat most of the chocolate I got for Christmas and the rest is hidden, I don't have a sweet tooth but once I start I can't stop!

I am now 10st 8lb, I'm 5ft 2 and my mid bmi should put me at 8st 10lb. 1lb a week takes my to the end of May, so my goal is to look great in ALL the clothes in my wardrobe by my birthday in July. Currently I can get into most things but look hideous and feel uncomfortable.

Hopefully as time goes on I'll be able to 'jazz up' my posts a but currently have no idea how to use smilies/icons etc so any advice on hat would be welcome.

Hi and welcome. You could have a ticker in your signature. Have a look in the Technical Forum section for details on how to get one.

Also read the stickies in the Introduction section.

Irene xx

Back