Serial Scale Hopper

You see heres a classic reason NOT to scale hop...YESTERDAY mine said i'd lost 6lbs....today they say i've gained 5 lol

You see heres a classic reason NOT to scale hop...YESTERDAY mine said i'd lost 6lbs....today they say i've gained 5 lol
How is that possible????????? lol

i know lol and i get weighed tomorrow so they'd better make their mind up

I weigh myself every morning - I think I might be getting obsessed!
I try to avoid the temptation but there I am every morning running down the stairs to stand naked in the kitchen on the scales.

On a plus note, I do remember to close the blinds first! :p

So good to know I'm not the only one who weighs herself stark naked!! lol lol

Also Obsessed!!
The only thing I would say is that when I didn't have a set I gained loads of weight!

Have got really down over the last couple of weeks when my own scale are creeping up every morning,but then I get on my CDC's and I've lost lbs!!

Try only to weigh myself once every morning,naked and having been to the loo-as I regard that to be my true weight.The amount of water we drink on the CD must make us weigh more during the day,but I do take my CDC WI weight as my guide to how much I've lost

Susanx

I don't keep hopping on throughout the day but I do weigh myself every morning. I need to for my peace of mind.

If I have put weight on or stayed the same whilst dieting then it spurs me on to try harder that day.
If I have lost weight then it spurs me on to continue.

The way I see it for me it is a 'win win' situation. It motivates me whichever way they move and that can't be a bad thing.

Lots of people on these forums will dish out advice telling you not to weigh yourself more than once a week which to be honest I find really annoying. JUst because it suits them they try and impose their views on others because they think they know best. I would say you need to do whatever is best for you and as long as it doesn't become an obsession there isn't any harm even in doing it twice a day.

Different horses for different courses and all that.

I'm obsessed too.

Going to try really really hard not to get on until the WI next week though because I want to experience the excitement of not having a clue how much I weigh rather than thinking well i've lost about "x" lbs. I think it'll be a real treat to wonder if you've lost anything at all and then be told you've had a good loss. It'd be the best surprise ever.

To be honest though, I'm not confident in my staying off power as I have two sets of scales one upstairs and one downstairs. :confused:

Back