Serious Christmas Challenge

I'm in... I want to lose 2 lb this week !

I STS this week and I needed that! I have only had a few extra chocs fromthe tin etc and it's shown me that I can not eat much more than usual if I still want to loose!!

Got a good plan for food for tomorrow and Saturday!! Christmas day will b fine I'm sure too...it's the tins of chocs I have to watch!

I lost 3.5 this week and been an angel since Tuesday . Plan is 5 syns today 15 tommorow 40-50 Xmas day 15 boxing day and 5 Tuesday . Still be within my 105 syns for the week . Really hope I at least sts

I'm hoping for a sts but seriously doubt it lol! I did really well for the first 18 days of the month but this week has been tough. Sooooo much temptation. Work meals, family meals, buffets. Less time to exercise. Its just not going to plan! So I will be unhappy with a gain but I feel thats what I'll get!

I lost 1lb this week. Good luck for next week everyone. i want to loose 2lbs to get my stone or 3lbs to get into the 13stones.

Fingers crossed for you tara40 :)

Just had my shopping delivery think these little beauties will help me stay on track :)

Attachments

• image-2793260517.jpg
    image-2793260517.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 87
Brilliantly yummy healthy goodies Mrs Big B :)

Well I've just booked a holiday from class next tuesday, so I'm out of this challenge officially (but unofficially I'll be weighing at home wednesday to see how I've done). I've been stressing about travelling and being able to visit everyone and get back fro my SW class but at the end of the day I really need more time visiting so I wont be making it back for class. Also as my countdown has just finished I'm reluctant to pay £5 just to weigh and go, plus I'm weigh in lady so I'm paying for the chore of weighing everyone else including me! (I usually enjoy doing the weigh in but I'm not going to put the stress of quick family visits and travelling on top of myself right now).

Ooops rant over - good luck everyone !

Karen.hat said:
I'm with you a tgi Fridays, non sw friendly Chinese meal a galaxy ripple or two chocolate muffin and I'm worried ive put my 2.5lb back on! So much for me starting before Xmas to not get bigger!! Oh well let's draw a line under it and get back on sw wagon tomorrow xx
Good luck chick

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I somehow lost half a pound by a miracle. Completely undeserved! Good luck you too

I have a rotten sore throat and cold. I was getting over my cold and generally feeling well until i went round sister in laws house and her 7 year old was coughing and spluttering over everyone. we had to tell him umpteen times to put his hand over his mouth when he coughed and thanks to him i feel like crap. not in the mood for drinking or eating, so hopefully will get the 2lb off. :)

I too have had a cold as a christmas present! It was coming on yesterday. I know what you mean about not really feeling like eating/drinking as much but in terms of weight loss I think its better for me to have a big appetite and do lots of exercise rather than no appetite and not feeling like exercising. But then saying that I've had a big appetite all year and its not done me that well in the weight loss stakes!

Anyway, hoping you're still focussed now on the big day and hope you are feeling better soon ;)

I'm having a flexi day today but staying reasonably good. Used the Actifry & frylight to do my spuds & parsnips. The naughties were veggie gravy, a bit of stuffing, homemade yorkie made in the silicone tray with frylight, apple sauce & cranberry sauce. Not really that naughty. Not had a pud yet although have got a mini xmas pud & vanilla custard if I fancy it later. Really enjoying my half of the champers though!

I've done ok...
1 glass of champagne :)
Few sweets (haribo style)
Apple, banana,

Christmas dinner was:
Turkey, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, (all free) :-D
Red cabbage (m&s)
Sausage stuffing (my favourite)
1 x mini sausage (no bacon)
1 x roasted parsnip (goose fat!)

Was all lovely! Avoided pudding, however I did 'lick my finger' when it slippen in the trifle lol :)

Feel like I have done v well!
I will snack on something later and prob ruin it all, but as days/meals go I'm v happy!!

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Well I avoided the pudding but have now had a full bottle of Prosecco & moved onto a very large Baileys :) Feeling rather virtuous with my Ryvita Minis though! Going to have a few Hotel Chocolate tasting selection soon, wonder what booze to have next though!

Ive done ok I think

Had poached egg and porrige for breakfast

Ham, scrambled egg and salad for lunch followed by fresh fruit and natural fat free yoghurt

Smoked salmon without bread followed by roast Chicken and veg with no roasties etc followed by fresh fruit and natural fat free yoghurt

And because I was syn free all day I had a small spoonful of homemade icecream that would have been approx 5 syns

I'm very pleased and proud I managed it

Hi everyone,

Well I did it :) Weighed in and lost 2lbs...on boxing day!!!!

I did have "naughties" yesterday but had been so good all week and worked hard at the gym. I am going to get right back on the wagon today and hope for a small loss next week too.

Yippeeee, very proud of myself.

BSL11 said:
Hi everyone,

Well I did it :) Weighed in and lost 2lbs...on boxing day!!!!

I did have "naughties" yesterday but had been so good all week and worked hard at the gym. I am going to get right back on the wagon today and hope for a small loss next week too.

Yippeeee, very proud of myself.

That's brilliant well done :)
I had around 50 syns yesterday :( but total for the last 5 days is only 75 so still under my weekly allowance & only today and tommorow to go so keeping my fingers crossed

Well I ended up eating half a box of Hotel Chocolate & having 2 bottles of cider. Now I know why I have avoided drinking on the whole since starting SW! WI is tomorrow so doubt it will affect me by then.

Jael said:
I somehow lost half a pound by a miracle. Completely undeserved! Good luck you too

I didn't even make it to wi my son was poorly and had no one to sit with him sp I've got 2 whole weeks of damage over Xmas at next wi omg this will be painful

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've weighed in (unofficially) and I'm lighter than this time last week. Although this is weighing in at home in the morning, I'm definitely at least 2lbs lighter. Now I need to build on this ready for the first weigh in of 2012 :)

Back