Serious scale addiction!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I jumped on the scales this morning an I had lost 5lb... Stood on them again at 6pm and I'd gone down another 3lb!!

I'm not counting my little chickens just yet as my official WI isnt until Friday but I am weighing myself on Saturday so I can show my mummy!

Well done hun that really good, my scale it seems like it not working cos it in the same place since my 2nd weigh in and i'm confused now!!!!!

Im a cale addict too.... but sometimes she's a b***h! lol

Mine are the same! I jump on morning an night (and then any other time I'm near them) am really disheartened at the min as they aren't budging at all since last Sunday :( they must be broken lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i jump on them twice a day usually

Try not to weigh yourself at different times in the day..morning is best if your gonna do it as this will be your true weight..by the time tea time comes you will be holding fluid and everything you have comsumed in the day ..I used to do this in morning say id lost 5lb ..by tea time i'd be back up again but the next morning that tea time weight had gone and more..it's weird how it works ..x

I ditched my scales...... in my first four weeks they said i hadnt lost nething but the scales in slimming wold said id lost 10lbs.... i now never use any other scales than the ones in slimming world !!!

Back