Seriously need to shift 50lbs ! Help !

Claire26

Hey everyone, I need a serious kick up the backside. I've gained 2 stone of weight I've previously lost in just 1 year. I used to weigh 22 stone 7lbs and got down to 13 stone 2 years ago. I lost it doing various diets. Lighter life being the main one. But it's creeping back on, i'm just lacking motivation but know I have to do something. Decided to give weight watchers another go, after this I'm going to go and find out what my propoints allowance will be and then I'm going to devise a plan and start tomorrow. Pretty skint at the moment so can't go and do a nice big food shop to start me off but the cupboards are pretty well stacked so wish me luck ! Nice to meet you all by the way x

Thanks Treacle I really appreciate your reply. Minimins seems like a very supportive place and that's good because I need all the support I can get. I live alone with my 4 year old daughter and 6 year old son so I might be on here quite a lot from now on lol gonna have a read through the link you put up now x

Thanks Treacle I really appreciate your reply. Minimins seems like a very supportive place and that's good because I need all the support I can get. I live alone with my 4 year old daughter and 6 year old son so I might be on here quite a lot from now on lol gonna have a read through the link you put up now x

You're welcome hun :)
I'm sure you will do great. Pop by and say hello to some of us who have posted food diaries etc as these are great places to find meal ideas etc too.
Good luck xxx

I will do. My first day has gone well. I've stuck to my points allowance and went for a 3 mile walk with 2 friends. Fingers crossed tomorrow is as good I'm going to try and have really low point breakfast n lunch because I'm going out to a pub for someone's birthday dinner in the evening. No idea which pub or what there menu is like so any ideas or pointers would be a great help ? What is the best pub grub to eat on weight watchers ?

Good luck hun and welcome to Minimins which is very supportive. Like you I have 50lbs left to lose, look forward to following your journey x

Back