Seriously overweight... Serious diet... This time it's serious!!

Bigbear

Silver Member
So hi there.
Ive been a forum lurker for many years, and I'm finally noting the bullet and contributing, as I'm in serious need of some support if this diet is going to work, and more importantly is going to last.

Ive also gots lots of support to give, so here's hoping that we can all get through this together.

im 32, seriously overweight and tomorrow am going out to buy some weight scales, then on Monday am starting on slimfast.

slimfast worked well for me before, I lost about 5 stone (probably about two thirds of that is back on again), but it works for me because I don't have to plan meals during the day, and everything is fixed portion etc so no cheating (I am reeeeally good at cheating),

so here goes. Wish me luck!!

Thanks

first day today

was starving by about 9am, but persisted and topped with with a big glass of orange squash, have made it through the day and am really pleased (and looking forward to my evening meal!!)

Good luck....

Ive been doing Slimfast too...just make sure you drink loads of water...it really helps make you feel less hungry....

Make sure you keep us updated of how you're doing x

Thanks.

hood tip on the water, I was just thinking about how hungry I was today and I'm sure it's because I didn't keep on top of the water

x

Back