Seriously Satisfying Cookbook

lilacwine

Just tried yet another fab recipe from the book. This time we had Sticky Pork - really lovely and moreish - chinese type sauce. So far we have had the meatball pasta bake, duck in redcurrant sauce, pork lasagne and Sticky Pork. Very pleasantly surprised as so often you buy these books and then only end up doing one or two recipes from them. :)

Sounds like a good investment. :)

I have loads of cook books that get used on very rare occassions so will have to take a look at this one next time I'm at a WI.

I'm going to make the meatball pasta bake at the weekend as I picked the recipe up off a thread on here. Soooo looking forward to it. :D x

I think its about £12 ish.... Defo worth the investment! Im brand new to cooking & im loving it, its really easy to follow & they taste lovely too! Ive made the Meatball Pasta Bake so far & making the Pork Lasagne on Sunday!
xxx

I made the beef and ale pies out of this cook book, and they were lovely!! I'm not a great cook but the book is so easy 2 follow. I also made the hearty chicken and pasta soup which was really nice and very quick 2 make. Its one of my fav soups

Back