Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Seriously Struggling This Evening!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lucylu0802, 24 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: HELP ME!!!!!

It's been my day of today, I have been fine, I started cooking my partner some dinner (Roast Chicken) Partner then phoned to say that he is stuck doing a job this evening so have booked him into hotel in leicester. Although he is phoning every hour or so I am really struggling this evening... the aroma of the chicken (which I have had to contiue cooking) fills the house!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I've just made my hubby spaghetti and i don't even like it but could eat a bowl full!! try and keep busy, do a bit of window shopping on line. I just tried that and spent £200.00 on the Coast website, Im not very good at window shopping (clearly! LOL) x

4. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I've got the same person as you waving carrier bags but I can't her on my link! its driving me mad especially as now I've seen yours :(

5. lucylu0802

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Any idea how to use the chat rooms? I keep trying to be able to keep myself busy!!!

6. lucylu0802

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    PS loving the idea of shopping to keep entertained!!! Hmmmm... what can I buy! There is bugger all on telly as well!

7. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    no, but willing to give it a go. shall we try? i'll go into it.

8. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Lucylu

Hope you survived the evening...

H x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.