• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Seriously Struggling This Evening!!!

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
S: 14st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.27%)
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: HELP ME!!!!!

It's been my day of today, I have been fine, I started cooking my partner some dinner (Roast Chicken) Partner then phoned to say that he is stuck doing a job this evening so have booked him into hotel in leicester. Although he is phoning every hour or so I am really struggling this evening... the aroma of the chicken (which I have had to contiue cooking) fills the house!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maz35

I've just made my hubby spaghetti and i don't even like it but could eat a bowl full!! try and keep busy, do a bit of window shopping on line. I just tried that and spent £200.00 on the Coast website, Im not very good at window shopping (clearly! LOL) x

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
Any idea how to use the chat rooms? I keep trying to be able to keep myself busy!!!

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
PS loving the idea of shopping to keep entertained!!! Hmmmm... what can I buy! There is bugger all on telly as well!

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Hi Lucylu

Hope you survived the evening...

H x