Seriously struggling

Emma1904

Working on it
Seriously struggling tonight, I'm just in a bit of a mess, my hormones are all over the place and I just keep crying :-( I keep wanting to eat, just for comfort I know it's totally emotional I just can't get the thought of it out of my head. My OH has gone out and my son is at his grandparents, I'm just sitting here alone and crying about nothing :-( x

Why don't you have an early night with a DVD

xx

Think I'm going to, might stick a comedy on, hopefully it'll make me laugh x

Aww, I hope you feel better soon Emma :-(
Have a nice relaxing bubble bath, light some candles and put some water or your shake in a wine glass and chill, or maybe read a book?

DVD wise - a comedy sounds best.
Hope your feeling better soon xxx

oo sweetheart totally know how you feel, sat on my own also hubbies gone on a lads nite kids are in bed and its star week great and ive been baking a birthday cake, its so bloody hard and im like 8 weeks in ,a bubble bath and bed for me i think, chin up tomorrows another day , xxxx

Hi Emma

Hope you're feeling a little better.. Completely understand the comfort of food and the satisfied feeling afterwards ( well at least until the guilt kicks in:rolleyes:)

You will feel so proud of yourself tomorrow morning for staying on track.

Mary
xx

once again, than you! after 12 hours sleep and a lay in the world seems like a better place!!! x

Hi Emma

Delighted to hear that you are feeling better hun, you are doing so well with a stone gone already. In no time you'll have another gone as well!! When are you due to weigh in??

Back