seriously thinking about comeng back to ww

metrognome

is getting better at it
have been doing rosemary conley for a while now and must admit i am getting fed up with it and am really thinking hard about coming back to ww.
i have some old shop and eating out guides from a couple of years ago would these still be ok to use, i have truck loads of cook books as well and have noticed that there are loads more out now and i am a cook book addict :p
thanks for listening(reading) me ramble on

Hi karen nothing has changed since you last did it, but in september ww are changing but nothing to think about until then when it all happens.

Good luck im sure there are cook books on sale at the moment in classes!!

hi karen as per above comments nothing has changed really. I restarted WW a month ago and had none of the books and am not going to meetings. I have purchased all the necessary books from ebay!

Good luck on your journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Im good thank you karen im maintaining now have my up's and down's but exercising loads thes days which help i think.
Once you start ww again you will get back in the swing of thing's no problem as its a simple plan to follow.
you doing points or core plan??

hi karen as per above comments nothing has changed really. I restarted WW a month ago and had none of the books and am not going to meetings. I have purchased all the necessary books from ebay!

Good luck on your journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

thanks, i think i will dig out my old books

Im good thank you karen im maintaining now have my up's and down's but exercising loads thes days which help i think.
Once you start ww again you will get back in the swing of thing's no problem as its a simple plan to follow.
you doing points or core plan??

good to see you got to goal, im not sure which i will do but i did love the core plan and theres always oldchems site to look on when i get stuck

no i dont think i will be going to classes as im still going to te rc one for the exercise, but then again i could give that one up as i now go swimming 3 times a week

Back