seriously thinking about starting exante! but..

millux

Slim for Summer!
would you recommend the "mixed bumper pack (50% off)" for newbies?

how often do you order your packs & how many to you order at a time? i was thinking about buying a months worth every 3wks so i've always got some on hand?

also how much do you spend on exante a month & do you think it's worth it?

oh & any tips for starters? :) thanks so much!

I ordered 1 shakes multi pack and 1 soups multi pack! There have been a few times this week where I have thought 'Why!?' but at least I know i'm committed for the next 2 months! I would def recommend variety as it can be very samey!

you get 84 packs (mixed) in the bumper pack for £104 delivered
they delivered the next day for me last time :D
so its £1.25 per meal
but you save loads of money as you don't eat out, buy sweets etc

your food for the week costs £26.23

would you recommend the "mixed bumper pack (50% off)" for newbies?

Definitely. If you're particularly troubled about 'liking it' or not you might want to order a few individual products, but that's probably only delaying the inevitable. Take the plunge and then you're committed to giving it your best shot.

how often do you order your packs & how many to you order at a time? i was thinking about buying a months worth every 3wks so i've always got some on hand?

I only do it a month at a time. I get to week 3 and made a conscious decision to buy another month's worth. Will probably continue that pattern. As and when a TFR ceases to be practical or appropriate, then I'll stop.

also how much do you spend on exante a month & do you think it's worth it?

About £100, the sum total of the bumper pack price; plus sparkling water, many and varied comedy teabags (every now and then just so I can feel like I've bought 'something'), and the occasional can of pop. *ahem*

I probably didn't spend that much more on food on a weekly basis, but given that I'm saving a mint by not buying alcohol, then yes.

oh & any tips for starters? :) thanks so much!

Stick at it - first week is pretty crummy, but it'll pass and it'll be worth it in the end :) Find yourself a few distracting hobbies, and re this website - ask, rant, comment, anything; don't let problems or worries go unsaid. :cool:

thanks everyone! :)
i really just want the bumper pack so that i cant back out & i stay commited to it since i really need to do this! :p
hopefully i will save some money as i've been spending so much on juice & eating out. cant wait to start! :D

also does anyone know how long this 50% off thing lasts? & how long the variety pack is staying? i'm worried about the cost of the bumper pack when it's gone back to £199 if the variety pack gets taken down. just want to make sure i can afford this 100%! :)

It seems to be a pretty permanent fixture so far - they put their prices up by a tenner a month or so ago, but I think the '50% off' thing is just a bit of marketing. Can't promise that's the case, but it's the only way that exante becomes viable. If they put it up to £50 a week people will be quitting in droves and the business won't last very long - even CD is cheaper than that.

The bumper pack - with a bit of everything in - will give you enough of an opportunity to try everything. And in order for it to be financially viable you'll have to be on it long enough to see some proper results. ;)

Last edited:
As I said - can't promise it's permanent, but doubling their prices would be business suicide...

Last edited:
I was also wondering this about the price of the bulk pack! I wasn't sure whether to order two packs 'while the offer was still on' but now I think I will just get my first month's worth and then order it in again!

Exactly wot Miss D says.....:)

Welcome Millux :D

Love Myr xxx

Hiya

I got the bumper pack.. it arrived yesterday :) a day earlier than the email said.

Im not a huge soup fan but i decided it was about time i had the control to eat what im ment to..its still a hell of a lot cheeper than Lighter life, im asumeing they wont double the price as it would mean they are a the same price of Lighter life and not have the meetings etc...

Time will tell :flirt2:

Back