Setting goals

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by IWILLSUCCEED!, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,
    I've been avidly reading loads of posts since joining this forum 3 days ago and starting my CD yesterday !
    I notice that many of you have set goals for yourselves and wondered if you did that by yourselves or with the help of your counsellor?
    Any advice on goal setting.
    I've set my own target weight cos my CDC never mentioned that to me - I just figure that 10 stone is a good (though still too big probably for me bein 5ft 2in) weight to aim towards!
    Cheers
    Tansyx

Possible goals.......

1. To stick to this diet for at least a week!
    2. To lose at least one stone this first month
    3. To come in here daily for motivation and encouragement!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think they are great goals - and very similar to mine!!! :D

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Great goals, I think it is whatever helps to inspire and motivate you. You have chosen lots of mini goals which is great as you will get an enormous sense of achievement each time you can tick one off.

You're doing great and your positivity will help you through.

Gx

5. Ronnie

Ronnie Here I Go Again

I think they are great goals you have set i havn't really set myself any yet as im too scared of failing and if i don't set goals i can't fail if you see what i mean.

Im also 5ft 2in but would love to be taller.

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    they are good goals

i set my own goals, my cdc is great but at the end of the day its my weight to lose so the targets had to be mine too

i decided on my target weight by checking what the weight range is for my height. im 5ft 2 so the weight range is from 7 1/2 stone - 10 stone. i went for bmi 23 so i had a little bit to play with but ultimatly it will depend on how i look when i get down to a healthy bmi

7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great goals, i find it's always to to set goals as it helps to keep you on track. Good luck hun...xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.