Sex Education!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
This is taken from Sex Education School textbook for girls in the early sixties in the UK & written by a woman.

When retiring to the bedroom prepare yourself for bed as promptly as possible. Whilst feminine hygiene is of the utmost importance. Your tired husband does not want to have to queue for the bathroom, as he would have to for his train. But remember to look your best when going to bed.

Try to achieve a look that is welcoming without being obvious. If you need to apply face-cream or hair-rollers wait until he is asleep as tis can be shocking to a man last thing at night. When it comes to the possibility of intimate relations with your husband it is important to remember your marriage vows and in particular your commitment to obey him. If he feels that need to sleep immediately then so be it. In all things be led by your husbands wishes; do not pressure him in any way to stimulate intimacy.

Should your husband suggest congress then agree humbly all the while being mindful that a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's. When he reaches his moment of fulfillment, a small moan from yourself is encouraging to him and quite sufficient to indicate any enjoyment that you may have had.

Should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices, be obedient and uncomplaining but register any reluctance by remaining silent. It is likely your husband will then fall promptly to asleep, so adjust your clothing, freshen up and apply your night time face and hair care products. You may then set the alarm so that you can arise shortly before him in the morning. This will enable you to have his morning cup of tea ready when he awakes.

PMSL....LOL.....LMAO.....as if ....! Omg THAT IS SOOOOO funny, I will go to bed as I see fit, even if it means fully clothed with a mud mask and hairnet on, I aint fussed what he thinks......actually none of that is true, I dont use hair net etc.......though I go to bed in my pj`s lol.

That is really shocking!

Is it really authentic?

Dizzy x

I don't think they still use it today:rolleyes: This was in the early sixties, don't think you were born then Dizzy:confused:

I don't think such a book even existed in Ireland as I am sure it would of been banned. As sex outside of marriage was not mentioned.

"Brace yourself Brigid" was about the height of it!

Love Mini xxx

LOL, very funny

...... oh how things have changed (thank goodness!)

398.gif

Goodness:eek: I was a teen in the 60's and we never had such explicite detail when I was at school.

The sex life of the aoemeba was as detailed as you got, and they are asexual anyway. Thought I might just 'divide' every now and then as they did...well...until I got pregnant anyway, then that threw a night light on the matter.:rolleyes:

We did have to learn how to iron our husbands shirts, keep the house clean and put on dinner parties for his bosses.:sigh:

It was when ladies stopped using the sex education instruction material that things all started to go wrong.

I, as you know, am a great advocate for bringing back these stadards which should be the cornerstone of the society we live in.

Frankly, the day I have to queue for the bathroom, Mrs Brad and I will have words. Not many though as she will understand she was wrong and try to modify her future activities accordingly.

My work is done :king2:

not sure we all share you views Brad - agree girls?

jungle_girl.gif

You don't !!!! Perhaps I can help.

You need to read "The man is always right" by Professor Susan Jenkins. Available from all good bookshops.

That will get you back on track.

No need to thank me.

It was when ladies stopped using the sex education instruction material that things all started to go wrong.

I, as you know, am a great advocate for bringing back these stadards which should be the cornerstone of the society we live in.

Frankly, the day I have to queue for the bathroom, Mrs Brad and I will have words. Not many though as she will understand she was wrong and try to modify her future activities accordingly.

My work is done :king2:

Whahahaha Reference; Brad Post.

omg, truly the funniest thing i've read (or seen) not in a sarky feminist scoffy sort of way, in a bona fide i find that funny post

Bravo

Cosmo has alot of answer for.

Ivy :king2:

Back