Sex, sex and more sex!

Lol yeah Garry!!
Very true Louise, wheres Shornie when you need him?! xx

Hi Louise xx "thought you'd be here as well", I could handle you lot easy:eek:

WHAT is that supposed to mean????? :D:D:D:D

and Garry you couldnt handle us !!!!! you like to think you can :rotflmao:

RIGHT IM STAYING UP NOW I mean awake!

Oh thats nice!!

Louise, Louise,Louise bless you my child when I was a stripper it was like this every night but for real xxxxxx

How you doing Lou? xx

I'm doin grand thansk tracy, how about you? saw your gear for your party at the weekend, looks cool :D Didd i just see that it was cancelled? or is that something else?

Glad youre well hun im great thanks! My first drinking night out tomorrow is cancelled i think but the 80s night is beginning of may i cant wait for that! God i put everything on here dont i lol xxx

Lol dont mind us hun we are a bit mad!! x

i just wanted to jump in here and say i have no idea what you guys are on about....but its funnyt reading!xx
Hi Francesca nice to meet you x :D

Glad youre well hun im great thanks! My first drinking night out tomorrow is cancelled i think but the 80s night is beginning of may i cant wait for that! God i put everything on here dont i lol xxx

Yep you sure do :D everytime i come on i can nearly gaurantee that you Garry and lil will online hahahahhaha it great....:D:D it takes me about 3 hours to catch up on the days conversation then its time to go to bed... so i only to write a little bit... usually just annoy Garry for a bit cause its soooooo easy :)
Shame about tomorrow night :( .. i have a party on saturday but i'm driving so i dont drink :D

Well, hardly the sex orientated thread I think Gary was after! :p what happened, I thought I was going to be in for some juicy reading :D

Toni the sex thread was for the benefit of the ladies not me:whistle:......Honest!
Looking good in your thinsperational photo petX

Hahaha we all calmed down hun! Hey your before babies pic is stunning xxx

aWWW Thanks Trace but I wasnt actually pregnant:p x

Back