Sex, sex and more sex!

Hahahaha stunning non the less Gaz:D x

Any lessons learned last night when you went to bed hun?! x

Hahaha, Gary you make me die...lol... thanks Tracy, I know I was 3 years younger but I can try huh? Someone said, "god that was you" and I felt awful, how a few stone changes your appearence! I must return the compliments though, Tracy, you are looking cracking, so fresh and alive! I cant wait to get that feel good thiing back. And I cant get over gary either, you weigh less than my other half now, and I consider him lovely as he is! Lookin good guys :) xxxxx

Lol thanks honey i feel very alive too, you look amazing now after having 4 bloody babies!!!!! I too have a thinsperation pic but i was ony 10 stone and 20, i think i might look ill at that weight now! It sure helps though xxx

Garry, Garry, Garry......here you go again! :p You simply cannot help yourself can you hun! There are lots of threads talking about being obsessed with different thing....scales, food, minimins....I think we've found your obsession!!:rolleyes:

:eek:What! ............I can I help myself;) xx

What were you doing Lil??? xx

Whats that? Ive completely gone off it since LT. Hubby not pleased

Hey wait til you reach your target hun you will feel fab xxx

Oh LIl got some acton last nite ;)

LOL how jealous am i?? my oh was fast asleep on the sofa!!! xx you go girl!! haha

Lilo 'shes a ....' well you needed something to cheer you up , you filthy girl :p x

Do you think? mmmm sounds good to me actually! Think he would notice? lol xx

To be honest hun i cant actually be that bothered! Does that sound awful? x

Hey losing all this weight is pretty spicy hun!! xxx

Back