~*Sexy for Summer Challenge*~ All Diets Welcome

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Okay ladies and gents!

We all know that the summer is the time us overweight kids feel the heat (pardon the pun) to whip off those clothes and tan that pasty skin but we don't want to for fear that someone will call GreenPeace regarding that poor beached whale.

So what say you to getting a head start, giving yourself a kick up the rear end and challenging yourself to looking Sexy for Summer?

Summer 2010 officially starts on the 21st June so that's plenty of time to get fighting the flab!

If you're interested just add your name and goal to the bottom of the list! Don't forget - the goals may look ambitious but this is over nearly 6 months!

All diets are welcome :D

I'll start...

rainbow brite - 70lb - 70lb to go!

Last edited:
Hey, Im up for this if thats ok with you babe?

I have to weigh tomorrow to be exactly sure but I reckon it will be 38 pounds. (sounds soooooooooo bad.... why oh why did i put this back on?!?) Stick me down for 38 now and when I weigh myself tomorrow I will confirm the exact number. I know I can lose the 38 pounds in like 9 weeks (jan, feb and into march). The big thing for me is that I want to make sure I still have the whole 38 pounds off on 21st June. That will be a bigger achievement for me, than losing the 38 pounds in the first 3 months, maintaining in the next 3 months will be my biggest goal. We have to master this rainbow babe... xox

Sure thing honey - mine is an estimate too as I've no idea what I weigh yet but 70 would be fab no matter what I weigh now :D

We'll definitely do this and kick the fat for good.

rainbow brite - 70lbs - 70lbs to go!
thefutureisbright - 38lbs - 38lbs to go!

ill join you in saying im going to lose about 61 pounds (think thats right but ill double check tomorrow). has to be done cause have a lot of training to do to be able to complete the next challenge of running the great south run in october...(id forgotten how it hurts your ankles running when your overweight)! ouch lol

h x

I'm in, i'm going for 62lbs. I've added harriet2 and Brian-harrison to the list as well.

harriet2 - 61lbs - 61lbs to go
Brian-harrison - 31lbs - 31lbs to go!
Chuffy_29 - 62lbs - 62lbs to go!

Of course you guys can join - no need to ask :)

Glad to have you on board! :D

harriet2 - 61lb - 61lb to go!
Brian-harrison - 31lb - 31lb to go!
Chuffy_29 - 62lb - 62lb to go!

Oops, we cross posted there Chuffy! No matter :)

hey rainbow brite thanks for telling us this challenge was here. if you could add me please? id like to be down my 77lb!! refeeded and maintaining by the 21st of june!.....its alot but fingers crossed. thanks :p

Welcome aboard chica!

harriet2 - 61lb - 61lb to go!
Brian-harrison - 31lb - 31lb to go!
Chuffy_29 - 62lb - 62lb to go!
bells1990 - 77lb - 77lb to go!

Hey Id really like to join this challenge.
But can I put a dress size Id like to be down to by June 21st? Instead of how much weight I want to lose. Because I REALLY want to be size 18 or smaller by the summer and dont know how much weight Id have to lose to get there. So is it ok to have a dress size as my goal?
If not then no worries :)
If it is ok then.. Start size-24. Goal size-18

Claire x

hey rainbow... i was heavier than i thought i was... can you update my amount please as shown in my ticker!! thanks babe xoxox

Hey
I'd also like to lose 50lbs by summer :) after putting all my weight back on at christmas grr!!

good luck everyone we can do it! xx

rainbow baby where are youuuuuuuuuu????

Hi

I'd like to join this too please. I'd like to lose 56lbs by the 21st June.

Thanks for setting up this challenge - just what I need! :flirt2:

Back