Encouragement for New Starters!!

Sarahdramateacher

Hello All,

This is a very random post, but I just wanted to give anyone thinking of starting the Cambrdige diet or anyone newly started a bit of suppor and encouragement!!

I am a 'normal', if you can call it that, woman who has struggled with weight for as long as I can remember, but to be quite honest, I have had issues with the way I look but obviously not enough to cut back on the pizzas and burgers (and wine!). Until now...!

I hated excersize and I would make all the excused in the world to postpone dieting or avoid excersize...I would try different diets and try to eat healthily, but after about 4 days smaller bits of naughty food would sneak back in and then I'd "start again on Monday!"

I made an appointment to see my Cambridge diet consultant in October 2012 an I was adament that I would keep it up. And I'm going to be honest, it was difficult to start with. I missed chewing food. I missed eating an drinkin on social events but I stuck to it.

I used all the cheats off the forums to keep me going (mixing up the products and making them in different ways and I kept drinking black tea to 'fill me up') and I stuck to it!!

Normal give up a diet woman had achieved! I have now lost nearly 4 and a half stone, dropped 4 dress sizes and feel incredible. I have a new love for lettuce and I think totally differently about food ... I'd rather mix up a lush spice paste and put it over chicken than order a chicken kebab... Honestly that is true!! At the point your reading you may not believe you could ever feel like that but honestly... Stick to it!!

Once the compliments start rolling in (and I felt like that took forever! ) at about the 2 stone mark, it made it all worth it. Just keep going, stick with it as genuinely don't let anything other than Cambridge agreed pass your lips - the minute you slip, the harder it becomes.

From a diet dodger/big girl in denial you will be able to do it and you will be able to achieve!! Please believe me.

If I can help in anyway with encouragement, please contact me as so many people were against me doing the diet or didn't believe it would work and I know how important encouragement is.

Good luck, keep going and you WILL succeed and be the sexy person you crave to be!!

Sarah

P.s if all else fails stick a picture of your face on a bikini models body and stick it on the fridge. Say to yourself everyday, I will be slim!

Back