sexy roast potatoes!!

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
heya! im about 2 do some roast potatoes just wondering how does everybody do theirs? imm gona use a veg stock cube after par boiling them but not sure will it go weird if i crumble it on the potatoes? oh and il obv use the frylight;)
yum!
any suggestion would be great!!
thanks guys xxxxx

well everybody loved this thread! i sprinkled on some veg stock cube onto my potatoes and chucked loadsa onion on the baking tray so the potatoes tasted a bit oniony but not too strong and they were amazing! sooo good gona do them that way everytime:) xxx

I would normally par boil them, drain and leave to go cool. Then shake in the colinder to make then fluffy. Put in a roasting tray and spray fry light on them. I do these all the time for roast dinners etc. Sometimes I add paprika for a nice suttle spice hit. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah u gotta rough em up they go yum! and dont worry bout missing the thread! lol yeah they get meaty crunchy bits on them mmmm and i put salt and pepper on them wen they were cooking too :) next tiem i will use 2 oxo cubes i reckon cos they were soooo good!! xxx

just had it sprinkled over my baked potato too, with 2 laughing ow extra light melted on top and with some quorn sausages :) xxx

lol! well i hope u enjoy them lovey :) xxx

Juicy goos face!! your a genuious!! i tried these yesterday with oxo on!!! WOW they were gorgeous!!!!!! Proper loved them :)

Juicy goos face!! your a genuious!! i tried these yesterday with oxo on!!! WOW they were gorgeous!!!!!! Proper loved them :)

haha! thanks huni yeh they are well good arent they :) xxxx

ooh never thought of doing them like this, next time i make some i will remember to try it out. they sound lovely

Marmite is good on roastys too. Another way you could do them is hassleback them :D. Also I have used one of my HEXB;s for a tbsp of olive oil in the past. So that some garlic and rosemary and toss the potatoes in them and roast. So worth the hex be if you want to :D

mmm that sounds good too! xx

Marmite is good on roastys too. Another way you could do them is hassleback them :D. Also I have used one of my HEXB;s for a tbsp of olive oil in the past. So that some garlic and rosemary and toss the potatoes in them and roast. So worth the hex be if you want to :D

I've done marmite roasties for years - long before my SW days - and my family love them. Easier to coat the spuds with a brush if you warm up the marmite first in the microwave, and don't put too much marmite on - I find that 2 or 3 teaspoons is plenty for 3 large portions of spuds . . . . wellllllllllllllllllll who can only have 1 or 2 roasties? :D

I crumble up an oxo and put in a large zippy bag. I add Garlic salt, paprika & onion granules. To that I add parboiled spuds and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE THE BAGGIE...Then tip out onto a chip tray, squirt with frylight and oven em. Yuuuuuummy!

Back