Sez is back "up" again! Thanks Guys!

Sez

has started again!!
Just wanted to say I am feeling much better today, no small thanks to all the great support from everyone here yesterday.

My sore leg is (I think) finally on the mend, and today I did Race for Life!!! YAY!!!!

Ok, I didnt run it; more a brisk walk, but I so enjoyed it!!! Our course is over a kind of cross country route, no pounding along tarmac for us!!!! Lots of hills too, but with the ups there are the downs... sw I ran down them!!!

Martin Clunes opened it for us, and saw us all back across the finish line with a huge smile on his face! It was such a great day, I am really on a high! We took a picnic as a family, I took a frozen tetra which was lovely soft ice cream by the time I came to eat it! I glugged water constantly as it is over 25C here today, so now I am very tired, very happy and sitting in the sun, watching the kids in the pool!

Thanks everyone!!:thankyou:

(PS Might try to post a couple of photos later if I can work it out!!)

congratulations!!!!

you must be so proud and after the bad leg!
you deserve a nice big shake! (drink that is not someone picking you up and actually shaking you!)

:happy096:

well done hun x

debs x

Well done xx

:happy096:

Well Done!

Days like this make the tough ones worth-while! I hope your feeling so Proud! :D

Well done on your achievement today Sarah, cause it was blimming hot as well, take a nice bath and rest your bones for the rest of the day you deserve it.

congrats and well done you xx Glad your feeling better :)

Back