Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shabba's diary - the rookie veggie

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Shabba, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Okay so I thought I'd do my best to keep some sort of weight loss diary as I begin my new eating habits!! That way someoine can tell me if I'm wrong or offer advice :)

So reasons as to why I have decided to ditch meat, fish and animal food stuffs..

To put it as plainly as possible I can't sit and watch another programme such as the fish fight and be comfortable with what they do to cath animals for food around the world! Its barbaric and if there 1 less person asking for the meat it may lead to 1 less death unecessarily!

So today was shopping day and I was very careful with all of the items, read them to make sure they were veggie friendy and bought loads of fresh stuff much to OH's dismay :giggle: I made 1 mistake and bought cupcakes that are pink! I didn't think and plonked em in for a "treat" but they aren't vf!! Gutted :-( madam enjoyed them though lol

There is only one downside to my new way of eating, I still haven't told OH :eek:I will get round to it soon lol

Day 1 went ok. No hiccups and I didn't even notice a big change! Just the positive mental attitude to it! Ill keep trying though!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Way to go! Glad you're so motivated. :clap:

One question, I've seen "OH" a lot around minimins and don't know what it means! What's OH mean? :eek:

4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Thank you! It will become a way of life eventually :-D

OH means Other Half :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.