• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shake Advice...

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
yes, i have to say i have got fed up of just drinking.. there has been receipes posted for the shakes and soups which offer varied options.

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
try the muffins! they dont taste like normal muffins obviously but its lovely being able to chew something! im planning on making a trifle at some point, looking forward to that! xx

did u buy the mix-a-mousse its great for making the sweet shakes it to a mousse i wouldnt have survived this long with out it xx

thanks for the ideas, I have mix a mousse on my list to get on Saturday, so only three more days to wait! I think I will try some of the ideas until then, thanks girls x

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i've got butterscotch with mix-a-mousse in the fridge... doesn't want to set!!!

Thing is with mix a mousse, water has to be icy cold and you have to blend for 2 mins without fail. Also mix your powder and your mix a mousse together before hand. I find also that if I use 225mls of water its the best amount!!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
I know what u mean...i find it really hard too. You must get the 3 down though any way you can x