Shake Advice...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lizzylee, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lizzylee

lizzylee Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello
    On day 9 now, and have gotten to stage where thought of another shake is making me feel ill! was a real struggle to drink it this morning, had a tetra for lunch and soup for dinner which were ok.
    Any ideas? Has anyone else found they get fed up with sight of shake?
    x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yes, i have to say i have got fed up of just drinking.. there has been receipes posted for the shakes and soups which offer varied options.

4. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    try the muffins! they dont taste like normal muffins obviously but its lovely being able to chew something! im planning on making a trifle at some point, looking forward to that! xx

5. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    did u buy the mix-a-mousse its great for making the sweet shakes it to a mousse i wouldnt have survived this long with out it xx

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I loved the mix a mousse too! (Must admit to still having one now and again lol) x

7. lizzylee

lizzylee Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks for the ideas, I have mix a mousse on my list to get on Saturday, so only three more days to wait! I think I will try some of the ideas until then, thanks girls x

8. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i've got butterscotch with mix-a-mousse in the fridge... doesn't want to set!!!

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Thing is with mix a mousse, water has to be icy cold and you have to blend for 2 mins without fail. Also mix your powder and your mix a mousse together before hand. I find also that if I use 225mls of water its the best amount!!

10. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know what u mean...i find it really hard too. You must get the 3 down though any way you can x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.