Shake advice

Black Tink

Hello! I have have noticed that lots of you are mentioning adding things to the shakes?? I tried the chicken but didn't work for me. Sticking to the sweet ones now. Tried coffee in a vanilla but wasn't too sure about it! What else can be added?? :D

You can add coffee to the chocolate (hot or cold) and you can also add peppermint tea to the chocolate to make mint choc. People add paprika, garlic and chilli flakes to the chicken soup. You can't really do anything with the strawberry. Some people add cinnamon to the shakes but we've never had a definitive answer on this one from LT HQ though people have not reported a drop in weight loss when using it. Please don't take any notice of 'recipes' you might see that recommend you microwaving your shake - you are not supposed to microwave your shakes ever. It zaps out some of the nutrients that we need.

It does sound very tempting to the newbies but as already said it sucks out some of the goodies that we need and also they're rarely as nice as they're made out to sound - I know of at least 4 girls that said the 'muffin' was incredibly salty and went in the bin - doesn't sound pleasant lol. A lot of people have wasted shakes doing this.

Back