• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shake flavouring - any ideas???

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Was wondering if anyone flavours their shakes??? I am getting so bored with them, WONT GIVE UP THO! I put an espresso shot in the vanilla (cappuchino), espresso in choc (mocha), peppermint tea mixed with chocolate (mint choc), nothing for strawberry:( Mind you, don't think there is much hope for the strawb one anyway, and I can't stomach the soup. So any more tips folks???
T x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
think you have just about covered everything there hun - anything new let me know too!! :)

1/2 tsp of paprika in the strawberry yum yum awsome x

:eek:Sorry, I would be no help to you but I'm very grateful for the ideas! I actually like the strawberry one and that is the only shake I've tried. I also hate the soup!!! Way too salty for me!:sigh:

;-P x

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
noooooooo nutter lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
gazza you lost this one ... i found a good use for my soup i had this morning.... i stripped paint off the wall with it ....thought it would make a change from unblocking drains (saying that since i used the soup to unblock the drains they havent been blocked since!!!)
ABSOULTELY VILE!!!!!

I third it!!!!! Lol!

no taste ;-p x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
You have covered them...but they are supposed to be boring to seperate your taste buds and food hun xx

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
You have covered them...but they are supposed to be boring to seperate your taste buds and food hun xx
Oh well, it was worth a try as I've got alot further to go!
T x

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
No, but I certainly will now! Cheers for that skinkwitch, btw i spent over an hour ploughing through all the b4 and after pics post, saw yours and you look fantastic, what an inspiration, you lot keep me going!!!
T x