Shake Flavours

I havent tried the flapjacks and was warned by all not to so I didnt get any this week. Cherry sounds interesting. The Vanilla is actually quite good, I tried the strawberry today and was quite good too. All in all so far good tastes all around :)

The vanilla one is actually quite nice, you should defo give it a try summer1

The vanilla is foul. My favourite by far is the chocolate so got mostly that this week with a few strawberry and some flapjacks which are also disgusting, but handy if your out! Especailly if you have a little bit and a huge gulp of coffee. :D I had the soup once it was ok, might try it again next week, pity you cant add any spices to make it a bit more interesting...

I agree, soup is completely foul. Chocolate or vanilla flavoured with coffee is my weapon of choice. I tried the shakes hot once and I just found them a bit lumpy to be honest.

I dont really like the shakes hot either, far easier to neck when cold!

Has anyone who's saying the soup is foul tried it in the last 2 months? They seem to have changed the recipe, it's now edible!

Soup is actually quite good especially on these cold nights. I actually quite enjoy them. Gives you the feeling of a nice warm meal.

Back