shake mix quantity?

99hardid

Hi all,

Im finding that with only 450ml of water per sachet that the drinks are way to sweet and they make me feel sick. Am i able to use more to dilute them, also will it effect my daily water intake levels? Meaning less water as theres more used for shakes? Please advise!!!

Dan

If you add more than the recommended water to your shakes then you need to take the equivalent out of your daily fluid intake... I found I was drinking too much water due to adding slightly more to my shakes and my 2 cups of coffee!

Hi Hardid ...

I find the shakes not to my liking but I've found them more tollerable if you mix them in the liquidizer and add some ice cubes and blitz.

Lot of work on the washing up front, but give it a go I think you'll find it makes them less sickly.

Anyway - good luck on your weight loss journey...

:party0019:

You can dilute them as much as you want. The more water you drink, the better. :)

I normaly half mine and mix with about half a pint of water and ice - so I get 6 shakes a day! I do like them sweet though, and add a couple of sweeteners!

jane x

A blender/mixer really makes a big difference compared to using the normal shaker for me

I agree, blended with ice, the shakes are nice and tasty. i put a spoonful of coffee in with my vanilla shake and it makes it like a frappuccino. Also having the shakes ice cold means your core temperature drops and your body has to work to get it back up, which means more calories burnt! Yay!

Back