Shake that weight.....

Fatandforty

Hello all,

I'm new to this site and ideally looking for a buddy for sharing notes on the shake that weight diet, I've just ordered myself a weeks worth of milkshakes. I have previously done cambridge and kept the weight off but due to health issues I have found the past 2 years difficult to keep the weight down despite me trying slimming world and other low calorie diets so I'm giving this one ago to prove that I can actually lose weight.
I turned 40 in March and told myself I would not be 40 and fat but here I am two months later still at the same weight I was two years ago and I only have myself to blame so here I am fresh start and all that and ready to see the transformation.
I'm keen to hear from other people that have done this meal replacement diet and hopefully their success stories...
I have two stone (at least) to lose but may try and lose 3 depending on how I feel when I get there.

Anyhow enough about me, now just need to wait for my order to arrive x

I follow Exante it is a mixture of shakes soups bars and meals. At the moment I am following the 28 day challenge they have going. I am quite happy to b a buddy along our journey. I wish you good luck and have a good week les x

Hi Les, thank you for offering to be my buddy I will definitely need one. I've not heard of the diet you are doing but it sounds very similar to mine.
I started my diet today and it's going ok so far, don't feel hungry but I have had a very sore throat (think it's viral) and it doesn't help when you can't suck on soothers so I have been drinking hot water and lemon all day.
How are you getting on? How long have you been doing it and what have you achieved so far?

I have been on exante for a week .My first weigh in was Sat and a loss of 5lb.
When I first started my journey I was 12. 13 I have managed to get myself down to 11.5lb . It takes me a long time to lose my weight. I hope to get down to 10st don't mind how long it takes me I just take each day as it comes.
Exante gave me the loss I needed to get me back on track.
How are u getting on and what do u want to achieve? Les x

I have been on exante for a week .My first weigh in was Sat and a loss of 5lb.
When I first started my journey I was 12. 13 I have managed to get myself down to 11.5lb . It takes me a long time to lose my weight. I hope to get down to 10st don't mind how long it takes me I just take each day as it comes.
Exante gave me the loss I needed to get me back on track.
How are u getting on and what do u want to achieve? Les x
Day 1 has gone well, shakes are satisfying me and I've kept myself busy for the next three days to hopefully keep the cravings at bay. I would like to get to 9 and a half stone so 2 stone to lose. It's surprising how many people reply negatively when I say I'm doing meal replacement, I know I'm not massively overweight but it's how you feel in yourself isn't it?
Good luck for the week x

I meant to say well done on the 5lb weight loss, I would be very happy with that x

I agree with you. My friend can't understand why I need to lose my weight. But to get back where i use to b would b great. I know it gets harder the older we get and when your 57 like me time is getting short and it has to b done now.
I feel I have wasted half of my life on diets, it's so sad really but that's how it goes x

Back