Shake times.....what time do you have yours?

Ms R

1st. - 12:00 midday

2nd. - 4:00pm

3rd. - 9:00pm

09:00 - Vanilla
13:30 - Strawberry
18:00 - Chocolate

Four and a half hours apart. I have them down in the kichen when my daughter's having her meals. If I'm having a flapjack I'll have dinner a little later as I bring it up to the living room and have it with a coffee.

I find the later I start my first one the less hungey I feel the rest of the day.

Toddshar, I'm exactly same as you, I only ave chocolate shakes, they're the only ones I can tolerate.

Can slightly change but I aim for

All chocolate :)

Mine too vary, I am on holiday from work do its usually 9/1/6 all chocolate but when I'm back at work I think I will try to hold off my morning shake till my first break at 10:30-11 then 1 and 6 just might make the day a bit more manageable but we will have to see!

I find it interesting that some people find it easier to stick to it by putting it off for longer if that makes sense...my one worry is not being able to pace it! Do you all have shakers to make yours with?

Hi RedRevolver :)

I have a shaker, which I bought from the pharmacy where I go for Lipotrim. Some people say that they're not very good and don't get the lumps out, but I've never had a problem with it. I just shake it pretty hard for half a minute or so and it's all fine! :)

7.00 am half a shake
12.30 half a shake
4.00 full shake
7-8.00 full shake
It works for me!!!

7am first shake, 1-2pm second shake, 6-9pm third shake

I have a shaker from the pharmacy with the grid inside & it works really well with as Noitlove says, bit of rigorous shaking and hey presto, lump free shake.

Thanks for the advice! Just got a Maximuscle one - works well! Plus it's a good way of always being able to make up a shake :)

Back