Shake tips please :)

I always add extra water, use a blender and if you add some coffee to a vanilla shake you get a nice latte

Extra water in the shakes and soup is a must for me... I have 350ml in choc shakes and 450ish in the soup... This does count towards your water intake too...

Make them as cold as possible

I make peppermint tea in my shakers... Then put in fridge till the next day... Take tea bag out before you add chocolate shake of course lol

I never use a blender, but I find I don't get lumps using the shaker... Always put liquid in first then powder, gently wiggle the shaker so some of the powder starts to sink then shake it fast, think of it as exercise to tone your arms lol.. Also The more you shake the more air goes it in, making it more like a proper milk shake...

Good luck xx

chocolate and coffee yummy! cannot stomach the vanilla so just do not get it love the strawberry but it has to be ice cold x

I agree with the colder the better, if you have a blender crush lots of ice and add to it makes a nice drink and its much thicker too

I don't like vanilla, although not bad hot with black coffee x

I've only once done mine in a blender with some ice. It was really good - but I really can't be bothered with all the mess.

I used to mix mine into a mouse and freeze for 20-30 mins. This is nice in summer.

I recommend that you try each flavour and make your own judgements because we all have different tastes.

Personally I love the vanilla shake and have it twice a day with chocolate in the evening. I tend to have a cup of coffee with my shakes and I use a bit of the vanilla/chocolate as a milk substitute (I can't stand black coffee). I quickly went off the strawberry shake after a couple of weeks. I've tried the peanut flapjack and will never let it pass my lips again... lol. I have been too afraid to try the coconut flapjack or the chicken soup.

I have never tried any of the recipes or used crushed ice in the shakes but I do recommend making up the shakes with very cold water. I also tend to drink mine through a straw so I feel like I'm having a treat :)

Good luck with your lipotrim journey, I'm sure you'll find your own favourites. We're all looking forward to hearing how your weight loss is coming along and make sure and tell us what shakes you like best when you become familiar with the diet.

I have tried all the flavour too so would recommend that too, although I only like the chocolate shake and coconut flapjack but at least I know I've tried them all. Good luck finding out what you like

Has anyone tried dunking their flapjacks in their tea or coffee??? If so does it taste ok

Back