shakers with the mixer ball things

Loser85

Gold Member
Have seen these on ebay and am really tempted. I dont like the shaker bottles with just the sieve thing, still get lumps and this makes me gag. Are the other ones any better?

I don't know about them ones with the balls in but I use the other one with the sieve bit in and never get lumps?!
Do you put water or powder in first? xx

i never get lumps using my sieve shaker, maybe tiny ones but not so bad i cant drink it. I always put the water in first then the powder, if done powder first before and it went sooo wrong!!

I put the water in first, then the powder and never have lumps, maybe thats a man thing :D

Water 1st, maybe i never mixed enough. I'll have to try it again. Was doing LT at the time and got a big lump of choc powder in my mouth. Horrendous!!

i found LT shakes always had lumps for me. Since LT i shake and shake that shaker like mad!! no lumps for me.

Hopefully my Exante shakes wont be so lumpy then. Will let you know how i get on as i order bumper pack at the end of the month.

are you still on LT now?

It's all in the wrist, hence the 'man thing' reference lol :D

ILurvDeCake said:
It's all in the wrist, hence the 'man thing' reference lol :D

Pmsl

I've got great wrist action ;) xx

No finished LT 2 weeks ago Pizzle. Started my new job and had problems with my wages. Took well over a month to get my hard earned!

Ilurvdecake - will let my OH know that piece of information. Should let him mix all my shakes then! :p

I use an electric blender and it's great. I add extra water so it's not too thick x

If there is a man around, there is no need for a hand blender :D

i have 3 shakers cos i wanted to try them all lol.. ball one is great and does seem to blend quicker than the others..celeb slim one and a herbal life one (both stolen good from friends lol) but its defo that wrist action lol... xx

I use the Maximuscle drink shaker, got it from Argos.

thats what i use, does the job.

pizzle84 said:
thats what i use, does the job.

It certainly does with my man hand lol :D

Back