shakers

kittykat

Gold Member
bought a shaker today from h & b to make shakes in & its fab no lumps cool !!!!

200-1848F.jpg
my one is more or less the same as this and was 3.99 from holland & barrett

I am a blender girl myself - but I am really grateful for this thread as I am going away soon and there is no blender where I am going so I am off to H&B today to get myself a shaker!!

I got my maximuscle shaker last week from Boots for £3.00

Great when you are out and about and no blender in sight! (I take a packet out with me and usually buy a bottle of very cold mineral water and shake like mad)

Hate the taste of tetras :jelous:

Remember not to use fizzy mineral water, could be messy !

I got my maximuscle shaker last week from Boots for £3.00

Great when you are out and about and no blender in sight! (I take a packet out with me and usually buy a bottle of very cold mineral water and shake like mad)

Hate the taste of tetras :jelous:

I'm not a lover of the Tetra's, so glad we have large choice of flavours though:) .

The shaker is coming up as £3.99 on the Boots website.
Still cheaper than what I paid, I need another one to leave in the car (no excuses that way).

i dont have access to a blender at work so this is perfect took it to car boot with me this morn mmm luvly choc shake and will be taking it tomorrow too

Thanks for letting us know Kittykat I just ordered one off ebay it's gonna be great for work. Tetra's are great but get bored with just banana or chocolate.

200-1848F.jpg
my one is more or less the same as this and was 3.99 from holland & barrett

I have one of them and they are really good!! But is does leave chucky bit but sometime they are nice!! LOL!!

Back